1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEST PICTURE POLL - SPOTTY DOG DECEMBER PHOTO COMP

Discussion in 'Photography Competitions - Spotty Dog Tackle' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 3, 2008.

?

Please vote for your Favourite pictures from December 2007. You have 3 votes although you don not ha

Poll closed Jan 10, 2008.
  1. Sea Spray Uptiding Cod

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  2. Early Morning Charter Pontoon At Whitby

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  3. Lobbers Rabbit Stew

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  4. Mike And Ryan Fish

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  5. Holderness Big Cod

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  6. Daz's Gull

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  7. Holderness Sunrise

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  8. WEC Sunrise

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  9. Dan's Flamborough

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  10. Wec's Gristhorpe

14 vote(s)
    37.8%
  11. Jellyworms Holderness Moonrise

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  12. Sea Spray Uptiding At Whitby 2

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

Some great pics this month, gonna have to start stalking Wec and see how he does it :pray: :canadian: :yes:

3. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

make sure you turn your lite on this time,if you do, you frightened the @@*! out of me last nite, crepin about like a hobbit in the dark!! :canadian:

4. smokey

smokey Rockling

Was gonna frighten the shat out of you but that would have been cruel.Now you know how i feel when Franky does it to me down Brigg End :laugh: :yes: :canadian:

5. Baramundi Bob

Said it would be close. Wonder if the lobbers Rabbit stew pic is gonna win it for me ???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. smokey

smokey Rockling

Bit Blocky Glenn.. :wink: :butt: Not that i have a clue what that means. :crazy: :confused: :whistle:

7. Baramundi Bob

Me neither but its enough to put the mockers on things Mart. That dirt dog Bill (David Bailey) Collin is gonna walk it again :laugh: :laugh:

8. Baramundi Bob

Cant understand DAves Moonrise only getting 3 votes, its may fave pic :surprise: :wink:

9. smokey

smokey Rockling

Now it makes sense,he was threatening me last night while hiking to a mark along the lines of "vote for my pics or i'll pee on your bait" :crazy: :laugh:

10. Baramundi Bob

If he wins anymore that reel he's after will be free from Spotty dog :wink:

Sounds like you did well on the fishing front last night Mart. Just like your club most of ours blanked. I nearly ended up at the same mark as you but felt the sea might come too big and spoil it. Looks like I got it wrong :happy: :happy:

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

That secret old spot?? :butt: :wink: That rope is a bit dodgy in conditions like that you should stay away after your Hawsker escapade :wink: :laugh: :butt:

12. Baramundi Bob

13. MFC

MFC Blenny

bill wants to know do you get penn points if you win :cheesy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

14. time.to.shine

time.to.shine New Member

i remember when i was fishing down longhole and when we decided to get back up the rope .i said that i didnt trust that rope and yanked on it....oh yes it did brake and i fell 5 6feet backward onto the rocks i dont know if it had been replaced

15. smokey

smokey Rockling

Take your own then u lazy git :happy: :wink: Never trust someone elses rope,then you can't blame no one when you fall

16. Baramundi Bob

So it was Riley was it. There was me going down the rope and I got 10 foot from the bottom and the rope stopped. Its was tricky to say the least but I made it.

Not sure but I think its been replaced now :wink:

17. Dav

Dav Rockling

is this the secret rope ..... :laugh:

18. smokey

smokey Rockling

:whistle: :whistle: :butt: :wink: :happy: :canadian:

19. Baramundi Bob

Secret rope is a red herring :wink:

20. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum