1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best nights fishing this year

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Nov 19, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Winter Cod Fishing @ Somewhere

Hi all last night myself and two bass club members had a look out.

I was late on arrival and as I turned up at the mark one of the lads had a fish and other had lost one

...... Good signs ..... Anyway i got baited up chucked in within 5mins had a nice codling in the bag chucked again and I must of hit it straight on the nose end because within 2 min I had another codling around 3lb yet again on my 3rd cast another fish that's 3 in 3 and I was happy to say the least

my two mentors sulked a bit but to you lads who know them know that it's run of the mill stuff with them u know who u are boys ;-)

things didn't help when my mate lost a fish due to my line ..... Although the sulkie bums were pulling fish in at the same steady pace as myself on the second to last cast I managed one est over 7lb so will say 7 to be safe we all had double figure bags easy and was a excellent night with good friends and good fishing all that in 2 nd half hours Location was

"Just out there" sorry no photos shall get some next time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done perry you fished well mate .

PAul

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

Fixed spool and braid without doubt helped I get a feeling if I was with mono i wouldn't of done aswell as I did

4. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Well done on your catch but don't be to shy on the location , a rough charcoal sketch would do , if you don't want to put the fine detail
    in

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

If its the 2 bass club lads Im thinking of they will have sworn him to secrecy. Going against the Ethos of The Bass Club they are forced to leave the club through winter months when they descend into levels of secrecy which puts them in the same league as such people as Paul Short.

If Im right the mark is better known locally as "Up High, Down low, through the middle, Secret rope, scratch sniff, we dont even tell our friends"

Well done on dicking them, they must be used to it by now after being on the recieving end Of Matt Hilaby's bait last week.

6. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

top night well done perry

7. Mladds

Mladds Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thought best night was those rockling mate lol

8. lobsterman

lobsterman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Wrong two glen

9. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Nice one Perry, The new set up paid dividends then ;)

Bit busy at present but I WILL give you a shout when you get back and see if I can get over for a chuck off the shore with you.
    I have a long weekend off at the end of the month (Fri, Sat,Sun)
    Could also mix it with a few house viewings too ;) But will leave the cakemaker at home so won't be disturbed from Fishing, Drinking,Fishing and more Fishing....... Sounds good mate ;) ;)

Carl

10. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What rod are u using perry . Well done on the session by the way

11. E.F.C. FOREVER

Carl anytime mate and tip tornado sport I have with reducer fitted