1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEMPTON BIRD ASH Pictures - Filey Angling Festival North of England Codling Comp

Discussion in 'Smokeys Pictures' started by smokey, Sep 9, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey Rockling

[​IMG]
    Looking up at the ladder at Birdash,you might be able to see it sort of top middle ish.
    [​IMG]
    Looking back towards the cut-off from Birdash
    [​IMG]
    Looking South from Birdash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bassman

bassman Administrator

Re: Birdash Pictures from Filey's North of England Codling Match

birdash its very :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: danny boy if you want to go down there you must be mad ???

3. j sutton

j sutton New Member

Re: BEMPTON BIRD ASH Pictures - Filey Angling Festiva North of England Codling Match

i wunt dare go down tht

4. macky

macky New Member

Re: BEMPTON BIRD ASH Pictures - Filey Angling Festiva North of England Codling Match

Excuse my french........but F**k that :laugh:

5. langy

langy Rockling

same here :canadian:

6. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i will say i will go down but thats from the sofa. at the top i may just walk home :laugh: :laugh:

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Bungee it you tart :whistle: :happy: tight lines

8. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well you catch me then :laugh:

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Here ya go Ducky a couple more:Hope you don t mind em on your thread Mart... :happy: :
    The top before the step round.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. langy

langy Rockling

Fookin Hell i wudn't go down there ever thats crazy sh*t man
    Who ever goes down there is insane

How long does it take to get back up !?

11. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

dave do you have a safty harness?? just looks like on the first picture? maybe would if i had one of them on, but other wise dont think i could.
    bungge jump please :laugh:

12. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Thank god for kayaks. No more Bird Ash madness!!

13. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

did one of the seagulls take the photos

14. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Are those ladders bolted onto the rock Dave? bit precarious if not :scared: Seriously though, i take my hat off to anyone who goes down there :wink:

15. bucko

bucko New Member

I've peppered me kecks just looking at them.
    The pic of the 'step round' makes it look like a nervy and somewhat precarious part.
    Vertigo-tastic.

16. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

phew ,shat myself just looking at it ,bugger that for a lark :wounded: :wounded: :death:

17. bassman

bassman Administrator

Make one mistake its your first and last :scare: :scare: :scare:

18. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Hats off to the lads who go down there, they are all confident in what they are doing and so fair play.....not for me though...I took the photos...had a go and found out my bottle for heights not what I thought it was ! :wink:

19. robq

robq Rockling

You are either comfortable with heights or you're not !! If not then dont mess with this place because you feel VERY exposed :scare: :scare:

Full safety gear IMO is essential !! One slip and its game over if not :death:

20. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

jesus christ!!...major respect for the lads that do it,but surely the risks far outweigh the gains?