1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bedlington on Sunday

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Is there any Yorkshire pirates going on a raid up north on Sunday? Maybe there will be a bit of sea on and the tides are petty good. Not happy about the bright sunshine though!

2. Kelpster

Kelpster New Member

me and davy.t going for a chuck. trying to get some crystals sorted but cant find the amino concentrate and thickening agent that you mentioned earlier in week.any chance of texting web site again? cheers

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

You've managed to source some L-tryptophan and some 5ht pre-curser then Mark ?

Show those lads how to catch a fish or 3 boys - good luck

4. Kelpster

Kelpster New Member

cheers ray.got text. see you sunday

5. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I think poor old Davey got the recipe wrong and it,s had the opposite effect, I did warn him. He might as well stick a carrot on and try and catch that donkey.

6. Kelpster

Kelpster New Member

davy is going to kick arse on sunday.although he is going to strap a mattress on his back just in case he takes ill.

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

BEDlington Northslumberland

8. Kelpster

Kelpster New Member

have you been tasting your crystals again ramrod? surely bedlington is on the outskirts of bedford near the village of fluberry near snotterton.