1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBC seires interested in Kayak Fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Tom Wilde, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Tom Wilde

Tom Wilde Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello one and all.

I'm a researcher working on a series called What to Eat Now on BBC2. The programme is a celebration of seasonal food and cooking in the UK. One of the principle ingredients we wish to deal with on the programme are Fish.
    I am looking for passionate Kayak fishermen and women, who can tell me about Kayak fishing and would potentially be interested in being on the programme.
    I have bee speaking to bassyken and he is keen for Whitby sea anglers to get involved.
    Please email me or give me a ring if you can help.
    I would also be interested to hear about any interesting methods of fishing

Thanks

Tom Wilde
    020 79671264

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Sounds very interesting Tom, my problem is I'm a keen kayak fisherman but I don't eat fish (seriously) :embarrass: so I'm probably not the best for the programme :cheesy:

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

and like me you have a great face for radio

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

dunno matey, I reckon I would be ok if they didn't footage of me night fishing :ugly: :wink:

5. Tom Wilde

Thanks for all your responses guys.

It would be great to talk to some of you about Kayak fishing. I'm particularly interested in where you fish, what you catch and what sort of people go Kayak fishing ?

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Welcome to the forum Tom and not a more pleasant bunch of chaps will you find :happy:. Have a good nosey around the forum and specifically have a play around with the search engine which will bring you up loads of intresting threads on the subject of kayak fishing.

Tom is looking for our younger members to be involved if possible and it could be a really fun event to be part off, so don't be shy guys, give Tom your full support.

Heres a link to the programme Tom is part of...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00dmg9s

Ken

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

or should i say , seaward shots only ,,unless you want your bass mark to be famous and broadcasted ...... :laugh: :laugh:
    i wonder if anyone will tell me there fav bass spots. :whistle: :whistle:...

8. Tom Wilde

Thanks bassyKen.
    The more support the better. It would be great to hear from some younger members, thoug its good to hear from anyone who is interested.

9. newdave

newdave Guest

I think it should feature the Silver Fox, imagine the viewers watching in wonder as the master chef turns a scrawney pouting into a meal fit for a king :yes:
    :laugh: :laugh:

I will show you mine, if you show me yours Dav :wink: :canadian:

10. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Good one Dave :laugh:

To think Matty's 'Pouting surprise' could be the nations next favourite meal :hungry:

11. newdave

newdave Guest

younger than who ? they are all younger than me :sad:

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

:cheesy: :cheesy......