1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBC Coast - Whitby Sea Anglers On Coast Programme

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ste muir, Apr 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Yeah well you can all feck off making fun of me posh voice. me and mike have got chicks crawling all over us. Paps are outside with big lenses. Weve hit the big time.

Just wait till Uncle Paul is on next week.

2. Baramundi Bob

Myself, Mike 33 and local legend BIG CLIFF on BBC Coast tonight. Fast forward to 41 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01s9bzy/Coast_Series_8_The_Secret_Life_of_Sea_Cliffs/

3. Dav

Dav Rockling

So whats that white stuff then ..
    ..er fire mans hose :laugh: :laugh:
    Great stuff lads really enjoyed that .Think al about sums it up there like , well done .

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

:laugh: :laugh:

5. GJW

GJW Rockling

Love it...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heard Local Legend... :laugh: :laugh: Al (Big Cliff) has gone into hiding to get away from the screaming fans and paparazzi.. Heard a rumour he is hid away in a caravan in Eyemouth but it could be a secret Caribbean Island not sure... :embarrass: :embarrass:

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

quality stuff. dissapointed Al didnt tell one of his legendary jokes :laugh:

7. WillW

WillW Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice work gents!

Wil

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

8. Boro5707

Boro5707 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Enjoyed it last night lads. Famous

9. Groyne

Groyne Guest

We got lucky. :yes: :laugh:

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

really enjoyed it lads well done,some cracking aeriel shots of the brigg bempton and flamboro

11. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Good job it wasnt clarty when you took them down glen it makes that climb twice as hard didnt get down there this last year brings back memories some very good ones when i look back to the early days it was the place to fish doesnt have that thick colour down there anymore quite a few opens were won from down there i won a couple myself from there your adrenlin would start flowing as soon as you looked over the cliff top at the cottages that thick brown water you couldnt wait to get down there and get chucked in for a rock angler it had it all.

paul.

12. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Next wednesday 8 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01sfnqk

paul.

13. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

You were spot on Gary , Eyemouth it was , I wore a hoodie and dark glasses but I still managed to empty 2 Biros signing autographs , and im not that well known in Scotland ! ! ! :laugh: :laugh: , we all had a great time making it , its something
    nice for me to look back on ---- I would have loved to have cracked a joke or two :laugh
    Like the lad who said to his Dad ----- Where are the Pyramids dad ------- Go ask your Mam she moves everything :laugh: :laugh:

14. baza

baza New Member

well done lads, watched it today on the i player

15. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

look at it again on iplayer 20.23 is looking straight at bird ash ladder,just cant quite make it out,and 20.25 is an orgasmic shot of submarine lol

16. Hadji Kareem

Hadji Kareem Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Watched it on iplayer will certainly give me something to think about whilst blanking off saltburn pier later this month.
    ;-)

17. hopper

hopper Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

you should of taken him to the rope a bit further round towards the double cliffs i DONT think he would of gone down that one

18. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

19. Baramundi Bob

It was the story of the hose and the history of the place they wanted, they had researched it before they even came to us. The week before they had been abseiling sheer cliffs in Scotland so I doubt the rope at Whitestone would have phased them.

20. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done to you all
    made an interesting programme