1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bayliner trophy 19 center console sportsfisher pro

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by 1LASTCAST, Nov 25, 2010.

1. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

florida import bayliner trophy pro center console in immaculate condition,gunnel rod safes ,all roller braked brendrup uk trailer which is 2 years old,force 120hp engine,comes with new garmin gps, garmin fishfinder,cd radio,near showroom condition for age,garaged and unused for the last 10 years,first to see will buy :yes:
    £5995 ovno.
    for more details specs and photos please call 07585082581 Gary

2. 1LASTCAST

3. monkeyhinger

monkeyhinger Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ive been looking for ages and nothing took my eye so I bought a car instead what a bummer I am Gutted now!

Lovely boat

4. 1LASTCAST

It's absolutley mint ,the guy that imported it was loaded and built a purpose built shed got it then 1year later built a garage but didn't measure the distance between the wheels. Built the garage in brick and realised he couldn't get the boat out,wot a div, it has remained there for the last 9 years,it had to be craned out prior to me buying it. Many thanks for your interest .just put it on eBay so if you search u can see all the photos.best wishes Gary