1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bass lures - North East Bass Fishing

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Dav, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I suspected that. Just trying to build up a picture of good ground.

2. Baramundi Bob

is it essential to have surf running ?

3. baza

baza New Member

the exact opposit you want the surface like a mirror

4. Baramundi Bob

5. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

Me and lobbers witnessed a fish twice of over 15 to 17lbs follow plugs and turn at the last moment just as the plugs were on the last turn of retrieve on the reel :yes: some big bass to be had on plugs and don't go for the usual plugs that are apparently so good for the bass as big companies produce some flamboyant bass plugs that are really Shit but sell because the tv shows these well known anglers catching on them :hungry: try orange bottom on the plugs and light blue is a very very good colour plug. I can't tell you the exact plug that would be telling but I know they are not a bass plug but they bloody work well dot they paul :yes: I wish I could turn the clock back and wish we could have been a bit more discreet about the location that we done so well but when your catching 4 pounds bass every cast everyone who's walking the dogs see you and the next thing the bloody boats are there and everything goes quiet. Plugs around here are class even in very shallow water Iuse a yozuri popper down the Gareth and I have done well there and the bass are everywhere around our region sometimes right under your feet but you have to put the time in and be quiet while doing your fishing they spool very easily.

6. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

If you search Henry Gillbey bass fishing on you tube there is 8 parts and it gives you some great advice on plugging and using jelly worms. I bought the dvd after watching it and it's brilliant so if anyone wants to borrow it ill lend them it or if anyone can burn the original there's a good dvd for all bass plugging lovers to be had if someone wants to burn 10 or so copies?