1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bass lure Basics

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing WebSite Reviews And Links' started by broony, Dec 20, 2010.

1. broony

broony Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello lads

I've had some time on my hands recently so I've created a little website to help out newcomers to Bass fishing with lures. I found when I started out it was hard to get all the basic info in one place so I am hoping I have covered most of it.

Hopefully it will be of some use to the guys who are interested in starting. Those of you with plently of experiece, any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

http://basslurebasics.com

2. wellycod

wellycod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

great site mate its fantastic good read for any newcomer to bass fishing

3. x-generator

x-generator New Member

I need this website - this will be of great use, thank you so much!

4. broony

Glad you like it. I meant to say in the first post that feedback is appreciated from both people new to Bassing with lures and experienced anglers.

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

very nice Site broony, well laid out, easy on the eye and excellent content :yes:

6. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Excellent top notch stuff there mate.Some really good stuff on there that will be a great help to any one starting out.Surely a contender for this months site award winner :yes:

7. tone

tone Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great stuff. Will be a big help when I try to catch more than the two I caught this year.
    Thankyou

8. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Broony great site for me ill be giving this bass fishing a go this next year ive caught a few By luck but now ive got a few plugs and lures put together and a new reel and bass rod im well up for it tightlines Alain

9. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Great site there Pete,you have obviously put a lot of effort into it and there's lots of good info for the guys trying their hand at bass fishing for the first time.

10. bow1

bow1 Rockling

looks great,i was just consudering the basics today and was going to ask advice for the summer,thanks

11. broony

Thanks very much for the feedback. I am really glad people think it will be usefull.

Any negative feedback is also welcome.

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

Looks a canny little site ....thumbs up

13. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

just had alook at this ,excellent info next year im gonna get one

14. spider balls

spider balls Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

great site mate im looking forward to getting started in the summer months. I already had a very basic plan of attack in mind, but there are some excellent tips on here which I am hoping will help me catch a bass or two!cheers.

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I have read the site and what a great piece of constructive advice,
    i would recomend you all to have a look, :yes:

16. seanyrooroo

seanyrooroo Pig Hunter

Good reading Broony mate. No doubt I'll see you in the summer at "that" mark :yes:

17. broony

Hi Sean

I only went down there a handful of times this year. Did things improve there? How did you lads get on this summer?

Cheers

18. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

A great site there Broony, full of useful tips wrote in plain English, well done

19. crazy horse

crazy horse Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks broony,much appreciated ,fantastic effort an a great credit to the forum,may i just take this oppertunity 2 wish everyone a happy Xmas and prosperous new year,hope to get a new camera as mine vanished in the airport on my honeymoon-was a present, an hopefully put more input into the site-the posts reviewing members fishing exploits over 2010 can only inspire the rest of us,so another big thanks. tight lines ,regards nige. :happy:

20. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Broony, that's a great job that you've done there......I like that a lot, good luck for next year with the plugs.
    Regards Ian