1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bass gallery needs to be bigger glen .....lol

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Dav, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

just wondering why my 1.5 to 2 lb bass arnt in the hall of fame .glen ...come to think of it no rockling either .....espionage ........ ;D ;D

ha ha

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Must have missed it Dav, did you make a post with a picture Dav ?

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/hall-of-fame.php

I heard there has been a lot of Bass recently - Over the weekened and a few biggies last week. But no one will tell me where.

Can Someone please pm me some info :'( :'( I wont put it on the forum if you don't want to give away the info.

3. Baramundi Bob

Needs quite a lot of updating actually as I think Phil filled the species category for us.

Will get it sorted soon ;) :) :)

4. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

4lb wrasse for the gallery and a 2 1/2lb bass for me ;D

5. Lobbers

only 3lb, the 4lb wrasse piccy has gone missing :'(

6. Baramundi Bob

7. Lobbers

by the way glen i had a 10lb 5oz cod off w'by east january 07, and you have the piccy, get it in the hall of fame, at number uno i think ;D

8. Baramundi Bob

Ill have to hunt it out mate. Prob in the old forum Ill have a look later tonight mate.

9. Baramundi Bob

10. Lobbers

it's no probs mate, only just realised, hall of fame is for this year, but you know how our calender works, my year begins october and ends in march ;D
    the pic is in my members pics, when i'm sat next to the red dalek.
    when i was in anstruther for the fife, all the lads had left me to go to the pub, but i was keen to keep fishing, i ended up with 6 codling to 3.5lb and 7 wrasse to 4lb, unfortunately no one around to take the wrasse pic and they are best put back straight away, i did get a few pics of the kelpy's though :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Baramundi Bob

so thats where our chelsie's barbie scissors went.

Nice fish though mate. Will update HOF when I get in from macky bashing

12. Lobbers

DO NOT TAKE THE SSIP OUT OF MY SCISSORS, they are only borrowed from impact sheila, and i occasionally borrow her pink storage boxes wich she bought and they are better than mine ::)

13. Lobbers

was gonna go macky bashing tonight, but thought, hhhmmm im better than that ;D

only joking bud, we all need our scratching bait for the winter, and all the macky i have cought so far, i have eaten :p