1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BASS FISHING FROM A KAYAK - kayak king quint does it again

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Sep 8, 2007.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

got to admit i have been getting a bit cocky lately with my immediate success at this yak fishing, but the Kayak king "Quint" rose to the challenge and put me back in my place with this beautiful Bass, it just refused to tip the scales over 7lb due to lack of a recent meal. i did get some street cred back by trolling a nice pollack of about 4lb. unfortunately the photo's are blurred due to water on the lense. I would think the Bass must be eligible for Ian's personal section of the hall of fame. For the technical mined it was taken on a Rapala X rap. But as Ian insist i am blindfolded on the way out you had better ask him where we caught it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    almost there
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm more hooked on this than the Bass, great days fishing !

2. raymo

raymo New Member

Re: kayak king does it again

that's a cracking fish :eek: well done king quint...PM me where you got it,i wont tell a sole,honest ;D ;D ;D

3. go go gadget

go go gadget Rockling

very nice fish and some good pictures ;D

4. Volusian

Volusian New Member

well done lads ....... yet another top session on the kayaks ..! ;D i was in the same place on thursday ... 8)

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I always get excited when I see a kayak post on the forum. Well done again Iain and what a beautiful looking fish ;) ;)

6. longcast22

longcast22 New Member

you have to be carefull geting" EXITED" Glen its not healthy at your AGE
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. longcast22

longcast22 New Member

SORRY THAT SHOULD READ "EXCITED"
    i must stick to one bottle per day :-\ :-\ :-\

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done lads, you,ll soon have this kayaking lark perfected. Great camera work too Dave, not a cliff in sight on the Bass photo,s ;)

9. raymo

raymo New Member

ya right,the only cliff's you can see are the blerry pic's ;).did you make them blerry on perpuss ;D ;D ;D

10. newdave

newdave Guest

thats what photoshop's for ray, but i did tell him to play it slow so i could paddle round to the other side !

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

I bet that fell on deaf ears Dave ;D Iain always seems to pull something special out of the bag.

12. bassman

bassman Administrator

good bass well done :)

13. robq

robq Rockling

Beautiful fish, well done Iain !!

you deserve it with the hours you put into chasing those bass :eek: :eek:

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Thanks lads and thanks Dave for the day and photos - wish I could replicate the same form in the shore matches - I have not fished many matches but I've soon learnt it can drive you crazy - complete respect for the consistent performers as you simply don't get there until you've put in many, many hours building up knowledge

15. Baramundi Bob

16. Cartman74

Cartman74 Guest

Nice fish mate, had a few yesterday, well 25 in total, a mate had 45! mental days fishing, heres a few of em, most around the 3lb mark but the other lad had a 6lber. We just fell on them :wink:

Most put back some taken for tea mmmmmmmmmm They fell for DD crystal minnows.

[​IMG]

17. Baramundi Bob