1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bass Fishing Articles

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. BeeceUK

BeeceUK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ive just read that top article by Iain for the first time, never seen it linked on the site before or maybes just didnt click on it.

Ive just got to say that is by far the most well written, evocative and inspiring piece of written word Ive ever read on fishing, its almost poetic !!! Really top notch.

Looks like Quint puts pen to paper ( or is it finger to keyboard) as well as he puts a line in the water !!

Only problem is its left me chomping at the bit even more for the next couple of months to pass and be able to get out fishing.
    Ive literally planned my whole summer around going out bassing this year, booked holidays either sides of all the weekends with big tides between july and August, booked up for a few days away in Cornwall in the middle of June and got a caravan booked for the Mull, back end of July.

I really cant wait !!

Ben

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Iain is one of the best writers I have come across. I keep begging him to write more for us.

4. imonlycoddin

imonlycoddin Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Top stuff.. just like i was saying the other day top notch information, you woudnt get better help anywhere else. thanks for putting the time in 2help others.