1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bass Club Trip to Skye - Video report

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

The Bass Club are back from another week in Skye. The weather wasn't kind to us but we still managed a few fish here and there and there were a hell of a lot of laughs along the way. I put together a short highlights vid as usual so you can see some of the action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9uUk120Z3Y

2. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

looks as if you all had a great time...and the ever changing weather played a part as well, thanks for the time you put into editing your video...made me smile a lot
    thanks
    Paul

3. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Another great video from the boys.

I normally head up there that week, but went to North Pembrokeshire instead. Saw the weather reports and was very glad I did!
    Missed it there though, I admit.

Best bit about the video for me was Mike managing to catch that wriggling pollock.
    That was the best catch of your week.
    LOL
    Should get him on the England Cricket team!
    :)

4. robq

robq Rockling

looks like a decent trip for you boys 8)

shame about the weather !!

Nice video as usual Kev :)

5. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Loved the video a class job , I returned yesterday from Skye had 4 days there , really enjoyed it
    my best fish was 12 lb 3oz Spur dog , my next best was 12 lb 10z taken on a light rod , small FS
    and braid ---- The rest of the boys are still up there , Matty took a skate of 207 lb off the rocks !
    ---- So when people are talking about this rod or the other been capable of pulling a decent cod in
    this skate was taken on a longish rod , Penn fixed spool reel and braid of around 70 lb or so

6. rupert

rupert Blenny

Looks like a right lads trip!

Bevvies, laughs and some cracking fishing too.

Excellent video - made me chuckle!

7. LOM

LOM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Loved the video , shows that fishing trips are all about the craic and if you catch some fish all the better

8. winegum

winegum Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Very well put together video....... we were there with you. Well done :)

9. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Exactly right,it can get a little bit serious at times that's why match fishing and the likes never appealed to me (not having a dig at anyone)...just my thoughts to me this is what fishing is all about,good company,great venue,lots of good fishing,..love these reports it makes fishing all the more appealing,...brilliant video well done to all of you for sharing keep at lad's life's a one way street with no u turns....enjoy......mick. 8)

10. limpet

limpet Blenny

great video again , always good tunes on them :eek:

11. Bernie

Bernie Blenny

Looks ike you guys had more typical Scottish weather this time. Thanks Supersonic, good to watch.

12. Davyred

Davyred Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great video, and some good fish lads...well done :D

13. Iank

Iank Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Great stuff, made me smile all the way through and I don't even know you lads.

14. GJW

GJW Rockling

Fantastic mate... You guys sure have a great time whatever the weather.. Good Friends, Top Banter and none stop Laughter you lads have it all..