1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'banned' from forum?!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Tried to change my email contact yesterday and a message came up saying I was banned.

Made this new username to contact Glenn but PM's don't seem to be sending for some reason :angry: :sick:

Can either a mod or Glenn sort my old account out (username is captain_kev) and delete this thread please?

Cheers

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

did you use a free email address like hotmail or yahoo? if so its probably that

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Well I did get a message about that, it was a googlemail one.

Funny thing is that I made this one with a hotmail address.... :confused:

4. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I'm sure Glenn will sort it out for you as soon as he can Kev

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Not sure what went wrong there as existing members should be allowed to use free email addresses. Maybe its because you switched. For the time being you will have to use your new account. But try not to use the free email addresses because Im working my way through them. Do you have an email address from your isp or could you borrow a friends email address to register ?

6. kirkby lad

kirkby lad New Member

glenn had the same trouble last week or week before. did not say i was banned but did not recognise username or pass word. would not accept requests to be asked a question or for new pass word. tried re-registering but refused on the grounds that the email address was already in use to a member. emailed for assistance no replys. kept on persevering (3 evenings ) and finally recieved email allowing me to reset password.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Was having a lot of trouble with the forum up untill early this week. Still am truth be told but things are a lot more settled now. Still cant figure out some things.

8. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

You should be awarded a medal the size of a dustbin lid for keeping this thing going mate,terrific job!