1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bait pump

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

is it worth getting a bait pump for the scarborough area, or is it just a waste of money

2. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

depends if theres black lug present......dont think there any good for blow lug

3. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

they :yes: are good for blow lug ,blacks and yellow tail ,you need a slim pump not the wide bore and make a silcone washer for it :yes: :educated:im not going to tell you anymore if you want to no anymore pm me and ill tell you how to make a washer

4. Jetty

Jetty New Member

my old fella has a slim bore bait pump, think it was 50 odd quid.....we had a go at pumping lug at south gare,but all we were getting was odd bits of lug worm,it was busting the worms....never used it since.......i have seen videos of em being used it makes it look easy,but it isnt with blow lug........................gonna give it a go sometime and try for black see if they are any easier,i know a spot but need good ebbs

5. chiplips

chiplips Blenny

jetty you need a better washer in it .as for getting bits your not going in at the right angle