1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bait from margate boy (Kentbait)

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by hooked by the sea, Nov 19, 2010.

1. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

if they was a bit closer shit like this would not happen they would end up with the cockle pickers :death: :death:

2. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

still waiting for my £36.10 back,noanswer when u ring or text them

3. Sirius

Sirius Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

There trading on ad trader and preloved clifftonville margate ct19 trading as fishingphill

4. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

eye am still waiting for my £31 back woddys got an address a think we might be making the long haul down there!!

5. woody

woody New Member

will put his address on e bay should make a small fortune lol

6. woggum

PM ME THERE ADDRESS IF POSS THANKS

7. wok

ME TOO PLEASE

8. crazy horse

crazy horse Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

on short time at work ,just been trawling other forums an found the the dodgy caped duo spinning ther web on shoreangler .uk .hope maybe admin cud warn them before they get ther fingers burnt. regards nige

9. shoreangler

shoreangler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks Gents.

I've updated the Thread and put up a warning. I was going to review the service they provide and I was so impressed with them when I spoke that I even promised to build them an small website for FREE based on what they do and how to order etc. I've since taken the information down as they never sent the worms as promised (exchange for a bit of my work)

I've also added a link to the information they used to register the website details - their address ! it's freely available by using a 'whois' in any domain name registration site. The links on shoreangler .

Commend you all for getting on to us so quickly. Much appreciated. Tight lines All.

10. woody

woody New Member

well im glad we have all been ov service !!! , just shows the power of the internet and if the rest of my worms dont arrive in the next couple of weeks he will be feeling the power of somthing else !!!

11. shoreangler

shoreangler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Trouble is, the worm will arrive when you don't want it or can't get out because your snowed in!

12. woody

woody New Member

ye i swapped a rod n reel a while ago for 450blacks i have had 350blacks , 200 at first then 2 months later after many phone calls i get 150 than he tells me hes gonna send 100 this week mmmm ,,,,,, yes beware have learnt my lesson deffo !!!

13. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

what you going to do woody go down margate and give him a good rogering tightlines Alain

14. wok

bet we could fill the back of yor van m8 with people wanting to wish them HAPPY XMAS

15. woggum

sent him his cristmas card today hope it smells nice
    courtesy of my jack russel : :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: