1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bait from margate boy (Kentbait)

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by hooked by the sea, Nov 19, 2010.

1. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Well done mate :yes:

2. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

this time next year rodney they will be millionaires :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

This time next year thay might be coming out the slammer F@@@@ing crooks

4. DiscoMick

Smashin couple (not) :evil: :evil:

5. pro angler

pro angler Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I ordered 150 seasalters from them a few ago then got some message that one of the kids had been taken to A+E ok fair enough i thought. They had been paid the money in full upfront. Now i want some worm they won't answer the phone or reply to the text messages. If they are that skint they can shove the money up there money ass holes what a said excuse of people they really are.

from now on going to stick with my normal supply delivers when he says he will or if he can't will tell you there and then no bullshit as he has shops reputation to think about.

6. Chris j

Chris j Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

seems to me that they have been overwhelmed with orders and its got out of control.i put £63 in a bank account for the worms before they sent them and eventually they did come .i have even got the bank account number and sort code ,i just don't think they are very good at communicating or at buisness in general .they are just a couple of diggers trying to make it a bigger buisness than they are capable of and it looks like they have come unstuck ...

7. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Margate boy is a cowboy taking people for a ride with his promises.
    I warned the forum lads back on the 26th october he was dodgy :yes:

8. woggum

worms blacks

whats the latest on bonny & clyde any info much apreciated
    thanks

9. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was told on saturday they would be going to post office next day to send me a refund(next day from saturday whats that then)would ring me with tracking number,GUESS WHAT,no call,you live and learn,or do we?

10. DiscoMick

Re: worms blacks

They've just been booted off sea fishing org :yes:

11. woggum

how many of us actualy have been had by these :wounded: :wounded:

12. woody

woody New Member

me . i managed to talk to him last night he assured me my 250 blacks will be here this week i assured him if they arnt i will be coming to see him to collect either 60 quid or the rod or reel he agreed he was rather sheepish to say the least .

13. andyyak

andyyak Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

14. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

gues what,I have picked up some work in broadstairsfrom dec 3rd,so if anyone as an adress please pm me as my son and I would like to call for tea unanounced,last msg from them they were refunding me by recordered dly on monday and would send me tracking number,guess who is still wating(wot a sucker I have been)please all take note and be bloody carefull :wounded:

15. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

im one ov the unlucky ones aswell av tried phoneing ,pm and still no reply a even defeneded em when woggum was haveing!! ago she phoned me twice and spoke to the wife a even given em a deposit ov £31 a ordered on the 29th october and no sign ov the worms or me money back so if ya go down batley gaz get me £31 and ya can keep it best ov luck m8

16. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

well i might be going to milan tomorrow and guess where im catching the ferry DOVER who needs a lift lets stuff this ard into one of his own baitpumps Gaz what you on with for the next few days fancy a trip if it happens ill ring you and before you start ill bring the rat poker with me Ha Ha tightlines Alain

17. woggum

margate refund/complaint

how do we go about a refund or logging a complaint does any one know
    or what sort of legal procedures you have to go threw
    and is it worth the hassles
    these theving C@'@T'S owe me 33 quid :evil: :suspious:

18. makaman

makaman Guest

Re: margate refund/complaint

woggum give it a rest please

19. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: margate refund/complaint

He has a point. Lots of lads on here have been ripped off and its out of order. The one thing I will say is please keep all posts on the one topic and mind your language as I will be passing all the info to margate police.

20. woggum

mack i wont give it a rest till i get my poke back if you hav not been robbed KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT