1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bait from margate boy (Kentbait)

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by hooked by the sea, Nov 19, 2010.

1. hooked by the sea

hooked by the sea Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi all does anyone know if Margateboy is still doing the bait as I keep trying to get in touch but to no reply and the number I have is allways a answer phone I am after some blacks the bait I have had previous has been first class if anyone has any info could u please let me know

Cheers Mick

2. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i ordereds of them 6wks ago and paid up front,100 blacks,spoke to them midweek to check every ok,got a msg at 11am to say they fucked my order ?told it will arrive 2moz am,if doesnt can people let me know of there experience as putting a case together as a email scammer

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I initially thought he was ok but it looks like a fair few people are having problems with them. I know that some people got phone calls off them so if anyone has there phone number can you let me know as a mate wants to contact them.

4. newbury1

newbury1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Iv had a bad experience with them, i ordered worms over 6weeks ago (lucky didn't pay up front) unlike others but after endless promises and wasting 5 morings wait for delivery and nothing turnin up, after speakin with them they kept make excusses and promising they will resend but still NO WORM. They are a pack Bull shitters and i would advised no one to have and deals with these people.

5. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

They started well and every 1 was happy with there service. whats happened?????

6. woody

woody New Member

didnt really want to admit i have done this ,but we had a agreement for a rod and reel for , blacks he would send 200 blacks then i send rod reel then i get 250 blacks , well i got the 200 blacks still waitnin for 250 being waitin 2 months now i know its my own fault but , they keep in contact giving exuses i have a address and will be going to get the reel back if i dont get anything in the next few weeks !!! anyone want a lift ????

7. FireFly

FireFly Blenny

8. suzuki999

suzuki999 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

sounds like margate boy is been a bit naughty

9. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Theres quite a few folk on the wsf forum had bad experiences with these two as well saw it yesterday loads of folk wanting an address

10. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Dont know about margateboy,more like delboy....the early warning signs were there :evil:

11. woggum

woggum [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Paulin

i was all the cnts last week but look at this did try warning you all but im HARD WORK AND TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONES BUSINESS :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass:

12. woggum

few helpful numbers for those of you with burnt fingers :embarrass: :embarrass:
    hi ok many thanks will text soon as i can get them too you, thanksa tracey - also got another number if you need me07790573573 this is in addition to phils mobile and our home number 07548 245095 and 01843 227516 - more chance of getting me on the 1st number thanks tracey
    GOOD LUCK

13. bassman

bassman Administrator

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Whilst I see your point. I think another "I told you so" post, wont do anyone any good. If people feel they have a problem I would advise you talk to the police and if requested to do so by the law I can supply IP address of said person, other than that, there aint a lot I can do. I apologise for letting the guy advertise on site, After the rave reviews from a few long term posters I thought the guy was genuine, sadly this turned out not to be the case. I think the way forward is to talk to trading standards, and/or the police.

15. Baramundi Bob

Had another complaint about this guy. I am going to contact the police in Margate and let them know what has happened. I will post up once Ive done it.

16. Baramundi Bob

Can people PM me if they have been ripped off. Also a contact name, number and address for Margateboy please. I will pass the details onto the local police down there, then if everyone deals with the same officer it keeps it less complicated.

17. woggum

3 numbers on my post may be useful 1 is a land line so traceable probably 2 late
    good luck

18. wok

wok Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

read my post on holderness forum,margate boy /girl are scammers,trying to put a case against them as my brother works on rogue traders,please pm me with your dealings with these people,cheers GaZ

19. brigaz

brigaz Blenny

about 20 years ago a chap was advertizing white rag for sale. he lived in essex somewhere.they where £20 per 100 plus over night carraige of £7.yep i will have some of these,rang him asked how big they where he said 3-4 inch long,some bigger sounded good sent £27,lot of money then.bugger me they came the next day in a 4 pint milk bottle.thats the good bit when i tipped them out each one was about 1 inch long enough for about 5-6 good baits.didnt complain just never done it again once bitten twice shy, we all learn by our mistakes.

20. neil bugdol

neil bugdol Blenny

Same people are advertising on AA as ladylugworm, I`ve posted on their thread linking to the two on here. Hope they get what they deserve.