1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bait flask question.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

I ve seen a good few of the lads from round the Whitby and above areas using a bait flask that is blue plastic with a white top and white carry handle.

What flasks are those and where are they available please ?

I use a wide mouthed stainless thermos.....but like the look of those flasks mentioned for arrying whole crab etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I can t find a picture to post up.....but seen them down Port a few times and also two lads from further north had them in Cloughton the other day.

2. philkingcod

philkingcod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ill swop ya dave ;D

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I got a couple u need to find a friend that works at boulby m8...... :) they use em for keeping drinks cold on rock face

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

What make are they please ?

5. BigPauly

BigPauly Tina Turner _ Simply The Best

I've also seen the same flasks and again like you it was down at port a couple of weeks ago.
    I have got an Igloo plastic drinks flask which is also blue and wide with white top but taller than the ones I saw down port .
    Maybe if you Google something like Igloo flask you find what you are looking for.
    Good look on your search.
    Bp

6. mikefish

mikefish Blenny

They are coleman flasks or the bigger versions are igloo.

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

I had about 10 given, but dont know where Ive put them. They were old stock from Boulby.

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Yeah igloo mine are I dont know of they use em anymore tbh I think glen is right with em been old stock

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Thanks for the replies and texts. Now I ve got the make I ll get one sorted. Ta everyone :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

10. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

[​IMG]. These are the ones your on about , we still use them at Boulby the bigger one is 6 litre and the smaller one is 3 litre , the smaller one is ideal as it's not to bulky to get in your bag it's ideal for frozen bait put the bait flask in the freezer and your bait will stay frozen for a long sesh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

11. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Look a serious bit of kit ;)

12. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

with the temp as it is you need a good bait flask to keep things going soft ,my missus told me to get out of bed last time i tried one on.
    wheres the cold,were nearly in november and its like a summers evening,

frank.