1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome fishing on Sea-Otter 2 The Excellent Fishing Continuies

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Jun 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Yesterday another stormer of a day for the lads on Sea-otter 2 the big ones are evading us upto press but our time will come a really nice stamp of fish and plenty of them mainly cod .

The biggist went 9 lb but the lad didn't weigh it as there was a a few bigger fish on the radio all I can say the fishing yesterday was very good indeed and has been awesome of late this very short video I took one day at the end of last week shadding on Sea-Otter 2.

Its been mad on the shadding here at whitby on Sea-Otter 2 a short vdeo its been manic for the lads

https://youtu.be/XmO8W9vAcbc

More of the same for the boys at whitby its mad fishing on Sea -Otter 2 .

And also my man dave doing a spot of filleting for the lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7b2tnIsQkg

Paul

2. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: Awesome fishing on Sea-Otter 2

Another belter of a day yesterday these 3 cod have have just come aboard minuite a ago in the summer festival live report the lads big smiles for the boys they are jumping aboard .

3 bonny fish

Attached Files:

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Re: Awesome fishing on Sea-Otter 2

The last two days in the festival the lads on sea otter2 have really thrashed it fish size stacks of fish amazing with size of many cod between 4-7 lb a really nice stamp off fish Gary jones has been fishing with me most of the first week and yesterday was his last day a fantastic weeks fishing for the freezer Gary also managed to sneak into the lead in the festival but for how long another couple of weeks still to go .

Had my mates good lady fishing with mè yesterday she had a hell off a day here is one here best fish off the day .

Paul

Attached Files:

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A few shots from the summer festival on Sea -Otter 2 some very nice fish for the girls and the boys,

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yesterdaty andy just missed the dailys .

[​IMG]

Cheers paul,

5. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A good day or two there Paul well done

6. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Some Bobby fish there Paul, let's just hope it continues. Hopefully out on the water myself tomorrow ???

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Got girl power back on tommorow i can fell it in my bones the big one awaits just a couple of days to go to the end of the competition being an excellent festival just the big one to come.

Cheers paul,.

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice to see the girls amongst the fish Paul

9. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Leslie and debie are both mad for the fishing they love it and its great to the girls get some really nice fish ,

paul.