1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARBROATH (Fishing Report) - SUMMER COD ON THE ROCKS....

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by GJW, Jun 27, 2009.

1. GJW

GJW Rockling

Just took a look back through some of out trips up Scotland, and i cant wait to get back up again this summer, after this terrible cod saeson i am starting to think i am a fair weather fisherman now, and think summer fishing is better than winter, well for me anyway.... Tightlines and bring on the summer....... :yes: :yes:

2. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

Next time you plan an assault North of the border Gary, give me a shout. I wouldnt mind a trip up there. I pass it on the train twice a month and it looks brilliant in places around Stonehaven etc.
    Cheers Col.

3. GJW

GJW Rockling

Yea certainly Col, There is some lovelly ground to fish.. I bet its a nice run up on the train the area from Arbroath - Aberdeen?

Tightlines

Gary

4. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

What a great set of pics that is mate.

Think I was away travelling when it got posted first time round.

Would love to give that some of the places up there a go, it looks quality

5. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Is that all you lads do,fish in scenic places catch fish all day then photograph it all then sicken everyone off on this forum by posting brilliant pictures :yes: i think you all need help, what a sad life you lead :wink: :laugh:

6. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

Im going to Arbroath next friday for a few days fishing, just hoping its not a bit too early for the summer cod! seeing this thread again has certainly got me excited :yes:

7. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Have a good un mate, leave a few for me n Moley :wink: :wink: .......

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

9. psm

psm Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

some great pics :happy: done a fair bit up there in winter a few yrs back now ,nether did much good at victoria park though ,inverbervie is brill in rough conditions man made shingle steep drop beach , carnoustie isnt bad all smooth rock plates so no snags but smaller stamp of codling and usan can be good if you catch it on right day bit hit and miss but when it fishes its good,never fished up there in summer good stuff :happy:

10. Baramundi Bob

11. Baramundi Bob

12. Baramundi Bob

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tags;tagid=1131

13. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

You know Gary when I see those warm sunny days and catching nice cod , theses winter nights seem a lot less appealing to me

14. Boro5707

Boro5707 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ARBROATH (Fishing Report) - SUMMER COD ON THE ROCKS....

Was up auchmithie last month and is a stunning place to fish. Plenty of fresh cod 2/3lb mark. Thinking of another trip up there mid December

15. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

For those lads who have been thinking of having a session at Summer cod fishing around Arbroath
    I have bumped this one up to wet your appetite and give you a taste of what you can catch in this cod haven