1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARBROATH (Fishing Report) - SUMMER COD ON THE ROCKS....

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by GJW, Jun 27, 2009.

1. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Top quality report, brilliant pictures :yes:
    Well done lads on another good fishing venture north.

2. andycod

andycod New Member

you are one of our coasts top anglers gary as are your friends its nice to see someone putting the effort in to catch cod insted of just moaning like myself, always look forward to reading after your adventures they are top draw ,many thanks!!

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

one hell of a report gary and looks like you all had a fantastic time getting among them fish. well done all

4. Maxie

Maxie New Member

great report gary i might be having a look up there myself sometime this summer,it looks tropical on the pics to the weather we had there in winter.

5. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Great stuff Gary,Alan and Martin and a brilliant report as always.You guys enjoy your fishing are top anglers and always put in 110% effort in your preparation hence the results are there for all to see and fully deserved,well done and respect to you all.

6. newdave

newdave Guest

excellent report, fantastic photo's and incredible weather. well done Gary & co

7. the artist

the artist what a view , i think ill paint it or fish it

Nice one lads looks like you had a cracking time,

8. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

well done lads another top report and pics that any angling mag would be proud of :happy:

9. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Gary and the lads, them pictures are really fantastic :cool:

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Just had another browse at them pics gaz and must say that scorpian fish pic is a belter ..... :yes: :yes:

11. GJW

GJW Rockling

Cheers Lads for your kind comments and glad you enjoyed the pics, i use to shy away from posting on fishing reports in case it was seen to be blowing your own trumpet so to speak, although it was never ever intended to come across in that way.. I just like to report on our travels wether they be good or bad and maybe inspire some other members to venture further a field in search of good fishing..

ps Alans jokes never get any better...... :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks

Gary

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

Just ignore what people say gaz , .....top report , and were all jealous..at the end of the day thats what this forum is all about to share one anothers experiences and show what sea fishing is all about ....

13. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

well said dav all gary is doing is showing the enthusiasm that we all feel for the area our sport and maybe giving other members a
    desire to give it a go up there, we still have sessions where we find it hard going but isnt that what its all about if we got the guarantees it wouldnt be the same sport that im sure we all love so much

14. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Great report and pics mate, well done :happy:

15. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Anyone who knows you knows what you are Gary and in reality I would say you are the exact opposite re-blowing your own trumpet. If you want to see real trumpet blowing have a look at Alans post about frozen peeler :whistle: I was only trying to get across in no uncertain terms that frozen peeler is a top bait and killed the topic stone dead and came away looking like a right smug git, and anyone who knows me knows that I am :laugh:

16. andycodsnob

andycodsnob New Member

Gaz, what can i say mate other than you need to barge past Fenech and Pye and start contributing in an angling journo!!!
    Excellent photo's and report mate, brings back good memories..................and Alan's jokes!!! (Can't have it all i suppose)
    Tightlines
    Andy

17. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

The forum would be a far worse place if you kept silent Garry. We all look forward to your reports and I know many a time that looking at the pictures you have posted has spurred me on to actually get off this computer and go fishing. Please keep it up.

18. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Look lads theres nothing wrong with my jokes , its new material everytime NO recycled stuff , i always get new lolly sticks and crackers
    before i go ----- YOU CAN TAKE A HORSE TO WATER BUT A PENCIL MUST BE LED ( LEAD )

19. andycodsnob

andycodsnob New Member

Someone else tell big cliff that he should stop telling at least a hundred gags before one is remotely funny!

Only joking Al, sessions on the cliffs aren't the same without you..........

They're quiet!

20. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

ive just heard that in michael jacksons it stated he wants to be cremated , his ashes put into ETCHASKETCHES so the kids can continue
    to play with him , only joking