1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apocalypse Runsick Ride Of The Runswickers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by stonefish, Jul 15, 2012.

1. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

2. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

:laugh: Great stuff Al

Funny how photos and videos still don't do those conditions justice, twas lumpy!

3. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ha ha cheers mate feel sea sick again now :vomit: i should of had some joyrides before i watched it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Nice vid n pics, as Sam says doesn't do it justice indeed it was lumpy, felt like my head was still out there at 10pm last night, urgh

5. Easy Yakker

Easy Yakker simply messing about in boats

A Stonefish production is always the highlight of the weekend so keep them coming Al! It was truly lumpy yesterday and I took all my lunch home uneaten. I suspect if I had eaten it, it would have been out again pretty quickly.

6. 01kayak

01kayak Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well glad iam not the only one that thought itwas lumpy but it did start to calm down a little :happy:
    the usual excellent video al didnt show how lumpy it was though jeff

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

quality stuff Al

8. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

i think im the only one who thouht its nice to have a little movement in the water :wink: like a cod sea

after what was possibly the worstest week of my life it came as no suprize to me i did not weigh in
    lucky for me me and spud were a team
    poor spud! :embarrass:
    ill breack m curse one day!
    al

9. spud

spud New Member

Consider yourself sacked Al :laugh:

10. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Sacked . are you going soft spud id of shot the useless git :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: