1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone confirmed the big fish caught at Bemmo

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Oct 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Was in Bills shop yesterday and there is talk of a 14lb fish coming from Bemmo on Monday night , any more information ? Was it in a club match etc ?

2. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Ring up Scarborough hospital, and ask to speak to the guy with the strained back?!
    That is some fish to pull up!
    If Baramundi regretted his 6lb half way up, I guess he is probably lying up somewhere.
    :)

3. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Oh, it was me, I catch so many fish this size I didn't think it was worth mentioning...?...

...and the wind-up was easy as I have a heavily developed right arm so no problems there.

Oh... and for the record my name, it's Dr. Eaming.

;)

4. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

There was a 14lb bag of fish in our club match monday night.
    A 14lb fish smells of bullshite to me :eek:

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Lol....I was up there as well and I m sure word would have quickly spread.... ;D but maybe ...lol

6. robq

robq Rockling

Hmmmm chinese whispers or a misunderstanding I think ;D

14lb of fish can easily be misheard as a 14lb fish !

7. Steve

Steve Rockling

Dave I heard the week before that there was a supposed 13lb cod up there. We all know who has been up therethe week before. The only one daft enough to fish it in a screaming south easterly. You've seen the photos