1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYBODY OUT LAST NIGHT

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by big cliff, Jan 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

Did you take the plunge last night ? i fancied it but i put my nose out of the door and went off the idea , our martin went to runswick bay last night and fished clay hole he got 2 cod , one of 5.25lb and another of 3.75 lb, anybody out fishing of late really
    deserve their fish :yes: :yes:

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

not been out for a fw days Alan. Well done to Martin

3. ste ryder

ste ryder New Member

Went over to whitby west had one fish just size saw one other cod about 5 ish i would have said at a glance as i walked off. My god it was bitter on there and very painfull with the snow,rain and hail called it a day about 9.30pm.

Very few fishing may be 10 tops including us 3.

4. fishermanbob

fishermanbob Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

yes alan i was with ur martin and john and all i got was wet and a rays bream off the beach

5. robq

robq Rockling

I really wanted to get up north tonight but with a journey of 40 miles + in the these conditions it would be daft to try I think :sad:

6. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Me too Rob, ain't had a chuck since mid-December and after looking at the Scabby webcam this morning am now itching to get out.....................Hopefully next week....................

7. Willy Nelson

Willy Nelson I hate fishing with the Slug.

Me and the Slug were thinking about Friday night. I think there may be a break in the weather.

8. rich123

rich123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had a go on skinny jetty 4 till 6.30 got 1 about 1.5lb

9. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Is it fishable yet rich?

10. Ivor-big-1

Ivor-big-1 Super Leeds united and COD!!!!

Fished 3 hours last night at Holbeck, Scarborough not a sniff!!

11. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Me deadlyfish and willybendit may have a go to moz night ,bernies ledge again or runswick ,that is if they can get over from selby :confused:

12. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Club night starts at 7 just been out of the village to pick my daughter up the road out of the village can only be described as shite.

paul.