1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing Any recommendations for charter boats near Falkirk?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by pavel1983, Sep 29, 2015.

1. pavel1983

pavel1983 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi guys. I am moving very soon to Scotland, Falkirk. I want try sea fishing from the charter boat, as we do in Whitby, up there. I trierd charterboatsuk, but not many results.. I believe there has to be some more. Does anyone know a good places/villages, any boats which could recommend? Could be Irish Sea or North Sea, Falkirk is almost in the middle.. I don't want to travel further than 150miles.
    Thanks

2. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Ive a Mate with a Boat who lives in Falkirk Im sure Rab will take you out fishing most times we go its common skate fishing out of Loch Crinan & Oban he`s after trying a few new venues

3. pavel1983

That would be interesting. I never try fishing skates. Could you send me hes contact details on PM? Of course, if he's ok with it. Also, any other charter boats you know guys? West or east side? Just looking for options, trying different things.

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

the only charter boat i know of is Ronnie Campbell`s at Oban you can hire a wee boat from a guy at lock Etive call him Dougie you might as well save some money and go out on Rabs boat ill have a word with him his post code is FK2 0TE how far is that from you if you send over your post code i can tell you think there is a new charter boat out of Ayr could be worth looking into

5. pavel1983

Thanks mate. I am mowing there in the middle of October. Will be living with friend, as I need to rent something. It's Brightons. I will look around. My friend, who lives there, is also a maniac :p sending me pics from lochs. Now i wait for this Sunday, I'll be in Whitby, last time this season.

6. Silver Fox

Silver Fox New Member

7. pavel1983

Thanks, that is some choice now.