1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any News from Uggy ?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Last we heard he was off to Norway to work, and taking the rod with him. Wonder if he's there yet ??

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

its his birthday today so he'll be pixxed if he has any sense ::)

3. uggy

uggy Blenny

yes i'm there. writing this on hotel remote control, not good. got here with everything but sinkers and elastic. elastic in the post now. lead free sinkers, 120g is biggest i could get for now, fiver for 3. 120g should do as there is no tide over here, type stavanger in easytide. anyway, collected some mussel, and bought some herring, been told this is the only bait i need. have found a lovely looking rock mark on the open coast with loads of kelp which i will fish sat night for the first time. it's wierd looking for marks with no tide. a bloke at work says cod to 12lb and coalies to 8lb are very common with big plaice on the sand. as for getting pissed, not at 7 quid a pint.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one Uggy. Keep us posted on how it goes mate.

5. uggy

uggy Blenny

Two casts last Sunday, one bite, no fish. These westerly winds making too much sea. All it does is rain and blow, been blowing upto 40mph all week.
    Was watching a guy in the harbour catching whiting and codling on spinners with the water being crystal, but I won't be doing that with an apollo and a 535 mag! Day off tomorrow so i'll be out for certain........depending on what's left of this bottle of Jim Beam, boy do I need a gallon of Fosters, 20 Regal and a donner kebab!