1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Macky showing yet???

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jeremysrod, Jun 7, 2013.

1. jeremysrod

jeremysrod Blenny

:hungry:

2. oneeyed

oneeyed Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

No nothing yet

3. portlandbill

portlandbill Blenny

nothing at south gare ystday (fri)

4. jeff123

jeff123 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I got one on the feathers yesterday about 200 yards off steetly pier in the kayak yesterday

5. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just got back in from Whitby and there's shed loads around the 10 mile mark and they were all massive...between 1lb and 2lb so shouldn't be too long before they hit the shore

6. stiffmeister2

stiffmeister2 Hooked On Bass

I hope they don't come in because every pier breakwater or any where else will become a mass of blood and guts and tons and tons of litter half used carcasses flysheet shite and piss and us people who use the law of the land end up beginning of October getting hassle from the local authorities for the apparent mess that us normal angler's who use bins provided and take discarded line home have not caused its the lazy that's who take 50 mackerel home for the cat who now is 10 years old and 5 1/2 stone and instead of having hair has scales :no:scruffy twats should stay home or stop been so fucking lazy and throw half used stinking oily fish back in to the water rather than some poor old woman or disabled male to stand on it and break their backs and us all year sea fishermen /women to bare the wrath of local councils and close our beloved piers down for 5 months of cod fishing. Right rant over oh apart from the odd spinner caught in the face by someone who has just bought a £3.99 kit from the local shop idiots. I can't believe how hardworking men can become so fucking lazy and disrespectful for 4 hours fishing then go home and the wife says pick your slippers up and they do :no: :baby: pricks take your litter home clean up and throw your unused bait into the water please

7. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I agree 100% as I often drive down to the Redcar Gare for a look out in the summer and as soon as the Mackie arrive so do the P**s heads that don't give a damn about litter and angling etiquette in general,Sure take a few home for the table but some people take as many carrier bags as possible.... REALLY???
    I've seen with my own eyes an (angler?) with a wheelie bin full I kid you not...Please be responsible and take only what you need INCLUDING YOUR BLOODY RUBBISH!

8. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

I fear you are preaching to the converted here - the idiots who cause the trouble certainly won't be reading the forum because many of them can't read anything :wink: and those who can read don't give a fcuk anyway :whatever:

9. jc

jc Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well said agree entirely wiyh comments the tossers
    gare will be no fishing zone in a month

10. jeremysrod

jeremysrod Blenny

Thanks for all the replies and info. Will book a boat trip soon.

11. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

They do, they come on here looking for the twice a day posts through the summer with the title "Are the macky showing yet" :sleepy: :sleepy:

Nick

12. Cartman74

Cartman74 Guest

I think there may be a grain of truth in that mate. :yes:

13. jeremysrod

jeremysrod Blenny

Any yet?

14. haribo

haribo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i was in wales last week on mackrel rock the macky have only just started showing in ones and twos and the place was littered with beer cans and rubbish hate to think what it will be like when the fish come on strong surely the environment agency or whoever will only tollerate the mess for so long before stopping the fishing then were all stuffed.

15. FireFly

FireFly Blenny

The same old rants year after year about rubbish and drugged up smack heads, will stay the same until some of the local anglers do something about it themselves and get it sorted.

16. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Being the odd one or two caught on filey brigg but they have been very small :wink:

17. titchy96

titchy96 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

got to say formyself ,,, that if id caught any ,,id not post the fact lol as would not want the TINSEL BOYS to invade and end up looking like this :wounded:

18. jeremysrod

jeremysrod Blenny

I rarely do any shore fishing these days and would certainly not want to be associated with the types who leave litter , fishing line, get drunk , and manhandle the fish. But I like the odd bit of boat fishing.
    Jeremy