1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another pb 11lb 10oz!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bowesy, Jan 19, 2014.

1. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

Hi all just a quick report on our sesh last nite,

after watching a poor game at the riverside!! Decided to have ago with the rod, me m8 jape was already at our mark so a good walk and I meet up with jape he'd fished over high to no avail with just 1 bite and struggling to hold bottom

We had a little move , got set up and cast in and then bang nice fish on , felt a good fish got it to the edge and jape lifted a fish of 6lb 12oz ,

jape couldn't believe it " first cast and a fish ya spawney sod"!! Then another quick move and fish were at us straight away both ov us pulling a mop in ,

then next cast the rod was nearly yanked from my hand " jape this is a big fish big lunges , I eventually got it to the side and jape sed "it's a big fish Sie" he pulled it on to the scar ,

I new straight away it was a double I was bouncing!! I quickly weighed it 11lb 10oz!! We fished on through the ebb jape had 5 biggest 5lb 12 oz and I ended up with another mop my bag was 4 fish for 24lb!!

And jape had 5 for 12 lb and 2 released!! A great nites fishing , that's 3 doubles we've had between us in a month and a 9lber ,an unbelievable season between us hope it continues as the better fish are starting to show all the hard work is paying off for us !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DK

DK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lovely fish :)

3. bri reid

bri reid Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I said in the other double post last night, that I reckon there would be a few more doubles out sat/ sun. Absolute belter mate. Its gonna be a lot harder to beat your pb now eh!
    Cheers Bri

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

4. lobsterman

lobsterman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Lovly fish mate

5. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracker!
    Congratulations.
    Can we ask vaguely where?
    Beach or scaur, and vague locality?
    Well done though.

6. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Belter mate well done :)

7. GJW

GJW Rockling

Nice one Si, over the last few years you have put a lot in to your fishing and you are now reaping the rewards... You only get out what you put in, and your results show that... Well done.

8. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Nicely done, some belting fish there.

9. bowesy

bowesy Blenny

Exactly Gary well said as I've said before we have put a lot ov time in working our marks out , what tide what sea what bait , digging steps in and putting ropes in and all that hard work is paying off for me and jape and the fishing is defo paying off this just shows you only get out what you put in , cheers for the comments lads hope there's a few more to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Sadung

Sadung Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

We'll done nice fish

11. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lovely fish , well done

12. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Another double well done Sie and good bag weight too.Up there with the best of them now fella.

13. worm drowner

worm drowner Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

A good nights fishing no wonder your grinning your head off I would be too, well done cracking fish and bag weight as well

14. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done excellent bag

15. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

sounds like a cracking sesh boys

16. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

another cracking session... well done boys..hope it continues for you both

17. richie7

richie7 Blenny

Well done on the PB. Sounds like you've had a season to remember already !

18. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Lots of big fish in the past week, well done mate thats a cracking fish.

19. congerball

congerball Blenny

Sounds like a right session. Well done

20. bigsi

bigsi Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cracking fish them m8,a big well done,allways nice to bag a "barney rubble"
    Top angling son :)