1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Good Day On Trot On 2, Boat Fishing At Whitby

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Apr 15, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Read Other Reports On Paul Eddon's Trot On Charters Here

HI all.

Well only 2 boats took the chance of going to sea today due 2 conditions thankfully the predicted weather never came as bad as forecast and both had a very good run off this is what greated us forst thing

[​IMG]

hitting wrecks at 20 mile plus which ended fruitless im afraid odd fish here and there

THANK GOD FOR THE WALL !!!!!
    That was wardys words to paul over the radio as they had got there a drift before we did unfortunately there was nothing big landed as the final day results will show (I couldnt tell you the results as I was washing down.)

But the lads and lass onboard fished well and there was a steady amount of fish. The lady onboard today was called jade and was forum member and regular on trot-on charters (fatbatz) daughter and did she give daddy a lesson in fishing ;-)

[​IMG]

Taking 2 at time

[​IMG]
    And again !!!

Andy from doncaster held his own and come away with a decent bag of fish

[​IMG]

All in all we had a good day as I said nothing huge but plenty of fish 2-3lb in weight which is a ideal eating size.

A couple more pics from a very enjoyable day at sea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks again for looking and remember Paul's boats are available for this Saturday and other bookings are available so if you fancy a trip please contact Paul on 07766995847

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Re: Another good day on trot on

What a great days fishing Perry, i was surprised to see any boats at all had gone given the swell inshore this morning, but it looks like you made the right call.

3. Baramundi Bob

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Yeah well it wasnt as bad as expected glenn and out there was just a lazy swell although it got snotty on way back in. there was nothing massive fish wise but plenty of it. if we had of gone there straight off we would of had many more plus we stopped off at competition wreck on way back in for a couple of drifts at slack with it been festival hoping a big one would poke its nose out........ the water clarity from 20 mile to 26 mile is unreal the difference that 6 mile made was without doubt the difference I had my fish on shads although baited hokkais took the most today .........we had many throw backs aswell(always a good sign)
    Fish I caught had sprats in them like so heres fingers crossed ;-)

5. Baramundi Bob

Sounds good mate, you just know that when we get into May and June its going to go bloody ballistic. Could be the best season in 20 years on its way.

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Hopefully. Im booking summer festival off work without doubt. ;-)

7. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

I managed 2nd in the daily prize so a good result for me, However it was a bugger having the daughter travel from the other side of the world (Perth, Western Australia) To give me a lesson in catching fish as Perry so happily remarked. (Cheers EX mate ;)) We both had a great day out so a BIG thanks to Dolly for putting us on the fish and Perry for helping net the doubles, Fingers crossed for good weather on Friday as I am hoping to sneak another trip out ON MY OWN this time now I have had my lesson ;D ;D

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

a gloating boatman is bad.
    but a gloating child aswell ;-)
    nice 2 see u nd dave and meet jade
    guess she got her fishing skills off her mother because she whopped ya arse m8 haha hopefully see u friday weather permitting ;-)