1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another good day on Mistress

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ivan, Jun 24, 2015.

1. ivan

ivan Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I fished on Mistress today, the weather was perfect and the fishing was fantastic every body had loads of fish and went home happy with their catch, there wasn't any monsters but all the fish were of a good size ranging from 2lb to just over 9lb. Thanks to Rich Cope for another good days fishing.

Attached Files:

2. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Couple of nice ling there Ivan, so long as everyone caught and were happy that's all that counts. Whilst we all fish the festival looking for that big one it's the taking part and catching fish that makes most happy. Nice to see a report from the Mistress again, thanks

3. wilky

wilky Blenny

Well done Ivan - didn't realise you were a forum regular or would have said hello. What happened to your weigh in as according to results posted on WCSA you should gave had at least 3rd daily prize there?

4. ivan

Hello Wilky. When my ling was officially weighed it was only 9lb 4oz I was 5oz short off getting 3rd place. Never mind , there's still time to hook a big one.

5. scrubbs

scrubbs Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

:) ;D nice report Ivan, good pictures as well. Ling caught on shads or bait?? hopefully I'll be out with Rich on the 30th Rattlebacks at the ready ::)

6. ivan

Hello Peter. If you go on the 30th I will be there, I managed to ge a place today I've still got ££££ signs in front of my eyes.. Mistress had another good day today lets hope the weather doesn't ruin our chances of getting out. See you soon.

7. scrubbs

;D great Ivan, I'll bring some local pork pies. Just watched them all sailing out on the webcam, looks like a good day for it . Xcweather looks good for tuesday, see you then. 8)

8. ivan

Cool. See you then. Oh and to answere your previous question the ling were caught on pouting flappers cos we didn't have any makeral.

9. scrubbs

Ah ha.... ;) I might pick up a fresh mackerel from tesco on monday.... just in case.... I am getting fresh worm as well ... just in case ;D.

see you later

10. wilky

wilky Blenny

Ah - Richies flattering scales again eh?