1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anarchy in London, shoot the shits

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by harrythecod, Aug 7, 2011.

1. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

What a lot of tossers, looting and burning shops and property,
    some people just revel in it ,

if you dont want to face the consequeces dont f**cking do it ,
    lock the fuc(ing tossers up for a long time , effin dick heads

2. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

Re: Anarchy in London, shoot the doggy do dos

totally agree.. behavior like that does not fit in with society.. so remove the offenders from society ..permanantly

3. bucko

bucko New Member

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

EDITED THIS OFFENSIVE & RACIST POST- OTHER MEMBERS HAVE COMPLAINED VIA PM.

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Quite a few of us predicted this back in the spring. Just like the early 80's and it will spread right across our major cities. Always happens under conservatives when we get a recession.

6. bucko

bucko New Member

A quote from this article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/aug/08/context-london-riots

"Those condemning the events of the past couple of nights in north London and elsewhere would do well to take a step back and consider the bigger picture: a country in which the richest 10% are now 100 times better off than the poorest, where consumerism predicated on personal debt has been pushed for years as the solution to a faltering economy, and where, according to the OECD, social mobility is worse than any other developed country."

I think its going to spread and involve people from alsorts of (but mainly working class) backgrounds.

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

no matter what your politics ,race or religon , this conduct is TOTALY not right ,
    lots of people are getting carried along on the crime wave ,

it is shocking what is happening , people who have built up a living over years of hard work are seeing it destryed by thugs and hooligans, and opportunists , :angry:

how would you like to see your home and work destroyed just because some one does not agree
    with the way things are going ,

there is a tool called the ballot box and it is the strongest tool we have ,
    anarchy will never win , AND when they are brought to justice they will cry , i didn,t know what i was doing , the do goders will come out and fight there corner , and WE the law abiders will foot the bill, :angry:

8. Acko

Acko Rockling

I predicted it No one believed me
    Its to do with Govt Cuts/Reforms etc...
    Inevitable considering the Powers that Be have Let us Down for So Long.

9. Dav

Dav Rockling

Now then acko . i thought u musta been dead mate ...hows it going .

10. Acko

Acko Rockling

This is a fishing site. Not a Political theatre.
    Id much rather Talk about The Big Fish Fight
    Did anyone watch it tonight on CH 4?

11. Acko

Acko Rockling

Sound As Fo ook m8
    Im still ere doing my thing I just dont go on sites much nowadays
    How are yee?

12. lochbois

lochbois Guest

I got my disability benefits cut last year. Some days i hadnt a penny to pay for a loaf of bread.
    But i didnt go shoplifting and looting.
    Why didnt i?.
    I was taught by my mam and dad to respect other people thats why i didnt steal.

13. bucko

bucko New Member

Just reading some updates on Facebook from friends in London- people are scared in their own homes.
    Worrying times.
    The Met have handled this terribly- especially since the first night was mainly 14-17 year olds and fully geared up riot police were stopped in their tracks by barricades of wheelybins!

Was talking to a social worker friend in the North East last night and they are seriously concerned about the likes of the English Defence League and their likes who are dying to stir things up for their own political agenda.
    As always, there are people behind the scenes pulling the strings of the puppets on the frontline.

The reporting is awful though- with more emphasis on property than loss of life and injury.

14. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

my brothers on leave this week and at his other halfs in streatham and they were saying that its only half a mile from the trouble.

the army need to drive down in a landrover with a 50 cal if that does not work then use the 50 cal, :yes:

15. bucko

bucko New Member

16. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

haha quality :laugh:

17. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Reminds me of the scenes i saw with the Miners Strikes.
    The Tories found even police then to batter the miners into submission.
    Thats why we have no industries and privitisation massive fuel bills and the poor rebelling.
    No doubt Cameron will blame Gordon Brown for spoiling his holidays and rolling his sleeves up and marching to the shops for a paper.
    Where is the Tory Major of London .
    Boris will be running around with a hoody himself no doubt.
    Schools out for Summer.
    Kids need something to amuse themselves these days.
    They see it all acted in the Soaps.
    Have you ever seen a day in Eastenders where their isnt a fight.

18. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Interesting comment on the bbc:

Rob, London

writes: You create a society where vastly overpaid footballers and models can flaunt their wealth and behave in any manner they see fit, and are still treated as near gods by the media. You lead our youth to expect instant fame and wealth, and instead they get unemployment, poverty, and no future. And now you act surprised when they revolt.

19. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

why do these discussions always end in tory v labour? . those thugs that are rioting were just as poor and jobless a year or 2 ago under a labour government but didn't riot then. its sod all to do with who's in charge of the country at the present time, but a result of years of the country going soft

20. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

spot on matty,its the people doing it that are wrong not the goverments.