1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An hour this morning and a nice bass

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by glassback, Aug 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. glassback

glassback Blenny

hi all due to baby sitting i could only get out this morning for an hour, so while they were all having a few zzz .
    i shot of to flamborough ,when i got there at 6.30 i was surpriseo see 3 others there , any got gear out on went the zonk.
    after 30 mins i moved 300yrds to another area and after 5 cast got a nice take and a prime bass just under 4ib.
    got my camera out and dead batteries ,even my spares were dead ,shame realy as i like to take photo,swhen i,m on the rocks but packed up and went home for breakfast ,would of liked another hour but nice to get 1 in a short session
    i had time to try my sasuke 140 and it was ecellent cant wait for a longer session, i,m sure it will do the biz.

[​IMG]

2. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Re: an hour this morning

Great stuff nice bass well done

3. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Nice fish mate,shame you had to go!

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well done on the catch, a nice looking fish,
    shame about the batteries, same happend to me couple of weeks back :angry:

early morning Bass what a treat, :cool:

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Nice fish Andy - got my Susuke yesterday and it looks great can't wait to give it a go, but as usual the weathers gone t@ts up again

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice one andy Thats a lovely prime bass .....It feels like ive been baby sitting for the past 5 weeks ...Im dying to get out amongst them ....Altho i think be the time i am able to get out it will be after the flipping cod....Well done mate ...

7. glassback

glassback Blenny

cheers dav i,m very lucky to have some of the best fishing areas around,on my doorstep . you wont be dissapointed with it iain ,they work realy well ,what colour did you get.
    i just need a couple of others now and,that will sort every type,s of conditions .
    unless i see some i like the look of :laugh:
    trouble is now i will be in festival mode soon .

8. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 Andy, you guys have really got this bass bug :yes: :yes: I thnk it just shows what fantastic and varied fishing we have on our coastline.............................................

9. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done Andy, looks like you ceased a small window of opportunity there mate. Might be a while now before the next one.

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well done Andy. Nice fish for a sunday morning.

11. jimlad

jimlad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Nice sized bass!

12. robq

robq Rockling

Nice Bass Andy :cool:

13. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

well done on seizing the moment. i think that will be the last bass we see for a week or two

14. Sea over the Shingle

Sea over the Shingle Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Fantastic looking fish and what an early morning treat. :yes:

15. langy

langy Rockling

Nice one Andy :D

Langy

16. GJW

GJW Rockling

Hey cracking bass Andy, cant beat a bit of bass plugging, and always nice to catch first time out on a new plug, fills you with confidence.. :cool:

17. spruce

spruce Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done mate, lovely looking fish!

18. fileybrigg

fileybrigg Blenny

Well done Andy nice fish
    Hope you did not poach it out of one of Quints marks :laugh:

19. glassback

glassback Blenny

no not one of quint,s marks but not to far away. but there,s still plenty to go at :wink:

20. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Guest

Cracking fish mate, shame you didn't get it on one of those zonks you've repaired, but I'm sure they'll come good! !