1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Booked For Skye

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, May 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Great News as weve managed to get a cottage for nine of us near Dunvegan Isle Of Skye. A full week of fishing, photography, drink, drugs and call girls.

Much of the coastline looks untouched. Im buzzing.

Theres nine of us going including Myself, Mike, Dan, Damo, Farron, Shep, Kev Knowles, Kevs Buddy and the latest addition to the Whitby Bass Club Father Ted.

Gonna be mint.

http://www.colgrainholidaycottage.co.uk/cottage.htm

2. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Call girls on the isle of sky?? :laugh:..i think the nearest you'll get will be the the wooly ones......so don't forget the wellies :tease:

3. Baramundi Bob

Bonus :laugh: :laugh:

4. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

For some maybe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Guys, you'll absolutely love the place, go steady on the rather nice local Talisker Whiskey :happy:

6. Baramundi Bob

Really lookin forward to it. A good group of lads too, should be fun. I heard the crankies have a cottage near ours so we may get to meet them.

7. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

the crankies are both swingers as it was on tv about them only last week,
    you may get more fun than your looking for ,lol.
    have a good one boys,been looking at the area on google earth and it looks mint.
    whats the travel time to get there ,must be six hours but it will be worth it .
    look forward to the pics when you get back.

frank.

8. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

That sounds "fan-dabbie-dosie" :embarrass:

I have a friend that was there a couple of years back and he told me about the sea trout on the beaches, he saw plenty but never caught any because he's a bit crap. Here's a few links although you've probably already seen them.

http://www.welcometoscotland.com/regions/skye-lochalsh/fishing
    http://www.skyeangling.org.uk/pages/north.php
    This next ones for game guides but has some nice photos on.
    http://www.skyeanglingguide.co.uk/

Regards Ian

9. GJW

GJW Rockling

Have a smashing time lads.. I am going travelling round Scotland next month and will be spending sometime on Skye fishing, I will let you know what I find.

Tightlines..

10. shammy67

shammy67 only dead fish go with the flow

nice one glenn.me and the family making our yearly trip to talmine, on the north coast in july.[​IMG]
    love the place!

11. Steve-o

Steve-o New Member

float fished mackerel catches the sea trout up there, i caught a couple to 4lb after some local advice about 5 years ago. Cracking fight on light gear. Looking forward to your reports.

12. ch1pp1e

ch1pp1e Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Having dived all around Skye and seen it all from the fish perspective you will have a great time. There are loads of rocky inlets and underwater walls full of life, teaming with fish. We dived a wall that dropped off about 300m from shore to about 40m it was full of wrasse, pollack, mackerel, dogfish and every hole had a conger in it, some of them real crackers.
    We are going again in August this year, looking forward to BBQ on the beach again with fresh mackerel and langoustines wonderful place.
    Don't forget your midge nets lol.
    Macleods maidens fantastic gullies everywhere full of life, huge shoals of mackerel and basking sharks cruised this area last time we were there fantastic.

13. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Sounds awesome. Just can't wait.

[​IMG]

14. Baramundi Bob

The crankies have just moved to their new home on the Isle Of Skye.

Does anyone know if you need a licence to take home trout in Scotland from the sea ?

15. Baramundi Bob

Cottage is now confirmed. Hope the weather begins to pick up before July