1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agggh, Car-less for a week!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bucko, Jan 31, 2007.

1. bucko

bucko Guest

What a week! Not only did someone try to break into my car at the weekend but the bloody gasket head went last night, so I'm with bait and without transport until the missus gets a new car at the weekend and I inherit hers. So, if anyone from the Middlesbrough (Coulby Newham, Nunthorpe, Marton) area needs someone to split petrol costs with then give me a shout.
    I wish the sods had actually managed to take it now!!!

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

Ide be quite happy to help you with transport bucko as it would be good to get out with some company as i,m always out me self , which can be a bit naughty i keep getting reminded , but our lass wants me to spend abit more time with her this week unfortunatly, if you dont manage to get your lasses car by the weekend and i manage to get some bait ,give me a shout as i,l be out fri ,or some time over the weekend ...

3. bucko

bucko Guest

Much appreciated Dav.
    I'll see if we can pick up a motor in the morning (Big Mikes Bargain Bangers ;)), if not I'll be in touch. I wouldn't mind splitting petrol costs anyway as 3 trips a week to anywhere between Craster and Ravenscar works out a bit pricey.

4. Dav

Dav Rockling

No probs matey, ive just got me self some bait and looks like ill be out tonight , for low water , although as always the case with me not sure were to go yet....i have an astra van full of work shite, i,m sure youl get your gear in ,but due to it having a grill behind bulkead there might be only enough space for one tripod , .... let me know if you wana get out , but like i said not sure were and no doubt seas flat as a pancake ,ive never seen it today.....