1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abu 9000 Going cheap a great rock reel fro someone

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

A rather nice original Abu 9000 in excellent condition going cheap on ebay. I purchased one of these back in the summer and have to say they are a beautiful reel. This one is being sold by a forum member. I hope he gets the price he deserves for this top reel.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280187963629&ru=http://search.ebay.co.uk:80/280187963629_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

:yes: :happy:

2. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

Fancied 525Mag. Got ABU 6500.Anyone out there got one for sale?first time doing this forum stuf. funnylaugh. how the eak do you get the face.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

They are just above the post box that you type into, unless your lasses security settings have banned them :wink: :cheesy: Think there's a few on here need some internet security lessons from Mrs Leatherbob. Trojans and viruses all over the place :tease:

4. my mate swears by the original abus and raves on about his 9000c so this does seem good value.
    any abu fans bill coasting has a couple of cracking 7000s in stock, was wanting about £50 last time i was in

5. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

dont no this bill coasting/will this 7000 take haver line than abu 6500.

6. smokey

smokey Rockling

The 7000's are usually used with either 25lb line and a shockleader or 35lb straight through,hold a nice amount of line and cast pretty good,the older ones are the better ones....tight lines

7. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

Stil dont no this bill costing, is it a shop?chers bob.

8. smokey

smokey Rockling

Its a tackle shop in scarborough where everyone buys their leads.Theres a link which may help you. :wink:
    http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/north-east-coast-fishing/bill-costin-fishing-weights-and-tackle-supplier/0/

9. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

i know where theres a few chickens going cheep, never mind abu reels :laugh:

10. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

I remember those 9000,s when i was a kid and they were the dogs bo--ocks then. I,m 46 years old.

11. IanB

IanB Blenny

They are still the dogs b*llocks, ive had one for 25-30 year and still choose it over all the rest.
    I have a Diawa 7HT Mag, Abu 7000c x 2, Abu NINE x 2. Its the Abu NINE most times I choose.
    It casts fairly good too, Ive cast a bait 140yds with mine. :happy:

12. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

there was a few chickens going cheap on e bay the other day

13. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

is the abu still for sale ring me 07932 394971 thanks Alain (willybendit)

14. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

i have for sale a garmin 160 blue fishfinder all compleat black & white screen £70 just upgraded to a 178c unit thanks Alain 07932 394971 i live in york but will be in whitby this friday 31/7/09

15. langy

langy Rockling

No it was on ebay but i think now sold