1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abu 6500 c3 ct elite blue

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by garbutts, Apr 25, 2010.

1. garbutts

garbutts Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Abu 6500 c3 ct elite blue ,mint contion not a mark on it only used a couple of times,loaded with 0.35mm brand new line £70 ono

contact me on 07584012930 or pm me cheers paul

2. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Is the reel an original Elite or the new model Blue Yonder please.

3. garbutts

hi how do you tell the difference between thm as i bought it frm a tackle but come without a box x display model cheers paul

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi garbutts can you post pictures if not the handle should give Dave clue if its a power handle made of plastic then its a Mk1 if its got a soft grip handle with a chrome bit in the middle its a Mk2 also the brakes are different (two blocks) in the old model the new type of reel have six plastic blocks also the spool might be tapered like a (V) shape just little things that make a difference to us that know tightlines Alain

5. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

You can tell by the colour of the spool if it's got a black spool it's a elite if it has a silver spool it's a blue yonder
    hope this helps
    cheers ian

6. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Ian i forgot to mention that black spool mk1 or silver (V) shape mk2 regards Alain

7. garbutts

thanks for you help well its got a black spool and plastic power handle so must be the mk 1 cheers :happy:

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Can you post some pics please of the reel, perhaps each end and view looking at the spool. I m interested if it is an original Elite but not the blue yonder.

9. dw1980

dw1980 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

why dont you keep it divvy and get yourself down kirleathem next comp or this thursday like you said you were gonna :yes:, maybe you can get some tips on how to bend that tournament extreme with ya baby arms paul lol.

10. garbutts

will try and get some pics uploaded 2mra

11. garbutts

still for sale

12. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

bring it along tomorrow at kirk and i will give it the once over and make a decision about buying it or not :cool:

13. THE OUTCAST

THE OUTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Its a 6500 blue elite .
    If you want a 150g and 175g reel buy it it is a lot better than any of the newer models.
    I dont know the seller but the blue elite is a good reel for casting.

14. garbutts

hey harry im working 2mra night so wont b able but you more than welcome to come and have a look at it cheers