1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE..... Pics from our fishing trips..

Discussion in 'All Time Best Topics' started by GJW, Feb 25, 2013.

1. GJW

GJW Rockling

2. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

The thing with Garys post its not just the fish its the mark , its the fab scenery etc etc , as I think you will agree we tend to fish more
    during the hours of darkness to catch the cod during the Autumn / Winter so if GJW had filled the post with those type of photos [ and he
    could have ] all we would have had is black backgrounds and flash photos , plus alot of those photos were taken during the summer time
    where you would have had a hell of a struggle to have had the same quality of sport locally , so I think you will agree it was a fantastic post

3. 3be2

3be2 Blenny

And some people wonder why we do it.

Excellent post. Thanks for that.

4. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Some great memory,s of the best fishing i have ever had ,
    some great walks as well around the area looking for new marks,

some great never to be forgotten jokes from Alan( He wont let us forget) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    and most of all the best company you could hope for to enjoy a days fishing with :yes: :yes:
    thanks for the memory,s Garry.

5. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great times with great friends is what makes the memories so special, yes its great to catch the fish but to share such times with friends is the key.. I am so happy to have been blessed with great friends.. Send the cheques through the post... :embarrass: :wink:

6. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Gary,
    Great photos again, thanks for sharing them.....like you say you've god some priceless memories of great times with great friends, that's what it's all about.

Regards Ian