1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Thankyou To Young William Medd

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Dec 9, 2014.

1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I would just like to say thank you to young William Medd, Who Won part of the Scarborough angling festival. Grandson of David and Dorothy Medd.

The letter of appreciation off you is very kind and very much appreciated there really was no need.

Excellent angling kidda, showing the men how to do it and with your kind words and thoughtful attitude to say thank you (sometimes lost on youth of today) and it shows you are a credit youself and your family

Thanks again

Perry The Platipus

Attached Files:

2. E.F.C. FOREVER

Glenn where's all these pics and my name been changed to Perry the platipus come from haha ..... My sister brought the letter over and left it at mums,
    my mum said it was a really nice thing I did but just as nice a thing that William and his family had took the time to write the letter and she said she would like to sponsor the ship inn open junior section for 50pounds of vouchers for whitby angling supplies from Carols Coffee Corner ( just on the bend at top of church street with the tables outside)to be distributed however Paul kilpactrick deems suitable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nowt to do with me Pezza :)

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Aye I bet .....;-)

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Was a lovely letter though mate. Nice to see that your prize was won by such a polite and enthusiastic young man.

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Correct Glenn

7. robq

robq Rockling

Great story 8)

Good to see a youngun enjoying the sport :)

Doesn't seem to be that many about these days :(

8. lipslicker

lipslicker Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Magic.
    That warms the heart, doesn't it?
    Sweet.