1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Stormer Of Day On Monday On Sea-Otter 2 In The Uptiding Festival

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Nov 14, 2014.

1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Being doing very steady in uptiding comp but monday turned out to be a bit special the lads were knocking plenty of fish out upto 4 lb with the odd one around 6 lb but in my mind i knew i had to up my game something much bigger was needed to get right back up there .

The tide had really got going so i knew the next mark was crucial if we were to get something a lot bigger we moved a few miles up the coast to a mark which has over the years thrown some real quality fish out for me and it wasnt long before the better fish started to come aboard local lad rob taylor was in fine form he was defernetly on roll it was fish after fish for rob but the other lads werent far behind fish was coming thick and fast .

Then bang a couple of really nice fish over 9lb came in minuites of each other with a 7lb just behind the lads were buzzing over 100 cod for day one of the best days uptiding so far this winter with a lot of fish 4-5lb .

Bruce thewlis with his 9lb 10oz cod who came all from columbia to fish on sea-otter 2 a long way to say the least

[​IMG]

Local man Vince Dodds with his 9lb 1 oz cod.

[​IMG]

Ish Hussain with his 7lb he was ovwer the moon well done ish.

[​IMG]

This is ishis cousin he is handicapped this lad was knocking codlings out on peice the lad has a short arm he did very very well in winding the fish in after a while he got cramp and had to have a rest but had a dozen or so nice fish for his efforts .

[​IMG]

And of course local lad rob taylor rob worked his socks off for his 47lb bag well done rob.

[​IMG]

paul.

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Hi Paul, some great fishing as usual. Can you do me a massive favour which will help me to help you in the long run. When writing a topic can you just type "sea otter 2" in the tags section as shown in the picture below. Just type it exactly the same as I have. no dashes, no capitals, just sea otter 2 as you see it.

This allows me to find all your topics and use them when promoting your boat. EG - Read All The Sea Otter 2 Topics Here.

Best fishes - Glenn

Attached Files:

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

No problem glen will do mate.

paul.

4. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

5. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Cracking day paul glad the lads had some of the better fish.. seems that the shore is giving big fish at the mo, if the match results are anything to go by

6. lobsterman

lobsterman Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Had a great day Paul all four of us really enjoyed it. Roll on next year and well done for putting us on the fish.

7. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Well done rob i thought you were going hit the 50lb bag mark which has only being once before in this competition you dropped a couple and one on the last cast an excellent day with some lovelly fish .

Congratulations to rob bailey who got knocked off the top spot then to come back and take it with a 10lb cod again a very well done rob well deserved mate.

paul.

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Being some stonkers off the shore simon and after this big southeasterly i am sure as the tides are now on the up a big double awaits on the uptiding scene just need a break now to get back to sea.

paul.

9. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member