1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Stormer Of A Day For Young Jack And His Dad John On Sea-Otter 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Apr 23, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Wrecking today the lads worked there socks off some lovelly fish cod in double figures and ling to 15 lb full report later

Young jack and his dad john back in harbour with a few of there fish .

Attached Files:

2. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done to young Jack again into the fish

3. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

He is some angler dave kicked everybodys arse today he never stops working for the fish one two of the lads onboard got an eye opener good shad anglers fished with me for quite a few years they couldnt touch him yesterday .

paul.

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Here we go then with the forcast been light winds for most of the morning then to pep up later in the day i was sure a good days fishing was in store for the lads a good sized tide and the wind in the right direction to slow the drift shads and squid the lads were loaded with them.

The first stop some nice fish came aboard what was nice about yesterday was the quality some bonny fish cod and ling and in numbers the water wasnt gin clear so the lads had to work very hard for the fish again young jack was on top form his dad john also fished very well the other lads didnt do bad either all in all a nice days fishing for the boys.

First fish on the boat a lovelly cod.

[​IMG]

His mate got this one seconds later .

[​IMG]

Young jack is off didnt take him long.

[​IMG]

A belter the lad is off no stopping him.

[​IMG]

John jacks dad aint gonna be left out .

[​IMG]

Then john get this ling bouncing the scales around the 15lb mark.

[​IMG]

John rattles some corking fish in quick sucession.

[​IMG]

I turn round and jacks into another belter .

[​IMG]

We even had 2 of these yesterday wrasse i think they move out into the deeper water to spawn at this time of the year one on shad and one on squid.

[​IMG]

Jack and john are on again today its going to be interesting i wouldnt like to say how many fish they got today but it took fair while to get them all filleted its a good job they love eating fish.

paul.