1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Sea Urchin festival thank you

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by seaurchinmick, Apr 18, 2011.

1. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

First let me start by congratulating Paul skipper of sea otter2 who once again proved his ability in finding the winner well done mate full marks to you once again,
    Now for my part I would like to thank all my anglers (many forum members) who made the 2011 spring festival a fantastic success for me and my boat you managed to get the sea urchin on the leader board no fewer than 13 times a record for sea urchin II in any festival let alone a spring festival which is hard for a slow boat anyway as much of the best fishing can be further off in the early part of the season,
    the first and last day saw the boat take 1st 2nd and third places a clean sweep on 2 days well done and in total you managed collectively £430 in prize money
    the fishing was up and down but it was the same for all the boats during the 2 weeks hard work finding fish most days but when we found them you got them aboard and to the weighing scales I have added a link to my picture gallery if there is any of yourself please copy them or alternatively I can send you a copy again thanks for your support
    http://whitby-sea-fishing.co.uk/gallery
    [​IMG]

2. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Its been a pleasure reading the reports Mick very well done

3. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done mick, ill ahve to have a trip off soon

4. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thank you too mick for a great days fishing on saturday m8

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

As always Mick its a pleasure reading your reports and seeing how you help the anglers along the way. For sheer effort in helping your anglers and making their day an enjoyable one you are one of the best skippers around. Keep up the good work mate and good luck with the summer festival, fingers crossed for a winner for you.

6. king ling

king ling Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Mick good luck in the summer festival.

7. Baramundi Bob

Got a few snaps of your lads on the last day Mick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Baramundi Bob

9. paul_sheff

paul_sheff Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looks like you had a good run in the festival mick,
    been keeping an eye on your catch reports through out and it looks like some very decent fish have been caught,
    i look forward to getting out with you in june, deposit will be in the post tommorrow

paul

p.s, i hope we find some cod :cheesy: :laugh: :yes:

10. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Cheers matey its been a cracking festival mick the weather has been fabulas and the catch rates have been very good fingers crossed for more of the same medicine.

paul.

11. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Great photo glenn That pollack looks bigger than it's captor (Ian Dixon) who is a great bait fishermen who always seems to find the bigger fish

12. Rapin

Rapin New Member

I agree with you Mick, Ian is a great fisherman. Every time I happened to fish with him on the same boat, name it Hartlepool or Whitby, he seemed to get the biggest fish. I had an enjoyable day fishing with you and Mack last Sunday, and look forward to my next trip with you in the near future. Lek