1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few more HDR shots with the new camera.

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Jellyworm, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Had a job in Hull city centre so after finished had a little wander around the river side and Old Town. Plus a still life lighthearted shot of my desck and Beverley minster on the way home.

[​IMG]
    Queens Gardens Statue.

[​IMG]
    Concrete columns

[​IMG]
    The Joke Shop, Hepworths Arcade.

[​IMG]
    The deck of the Arctic Corsair trawler.

[​IMG]
    Dessert done !

[​IMG]
    Beverley Minster bathed in sunshine.

I'm really enjoying the little Lumix, so easy to carry about and the manual functions are all there so with the exception of the changeable lenses it does more or less what the slr does but is great for carrying about everywhere..

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Think your getting there now Dave. I really like the last 2, but the one of the shops is excellent too. They are your best yet by a long way.

3. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Bloomin heck Aliens in Hull :alien: ha ha ha very good dave as glen says the shop looks strange and eerie :surprise:

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Forgot this one as well.......a pure legend when the Fireblade was a raw animal still !

[​IMG]

5. jacfodder

jacfodder Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

like the beverley minster shot. also nice bike had a vfr 800 upto last year but sold it due to to many light fingered b's trying to nick it

6. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

7. langy

langy Rockling

nice pic that one dave

8. CBass

CBass New Member

Very nice. You seem to be loving the new camera and HDR.

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The LX-3 is a cracking bit of kit......so easy to use but with all the manual functions of the SLR and more........plus just found an update for the HDR conversion so Elements will work on the Panasonic eaw files...bonus !

Just trying work out if I can justify a fisheye lense for the DSLR or if it will be a waste of money seeing as I am using the compact so much now.

10. CBass

CBass New Member

I love my fish eye. It's a cracking bit of kit for when you want to go silly wide, it's great for Pano's too. I also find it handy for shooting at night because the depth of field is so massive it's pretty hard to be out of focus. If you want the wide without the distortion look at the ultra wide EF-S lenses by Canon, Tokina or Sigma.

I've got a panasonic compact too, that I love but every time I take it out I end up thinking, I wish my lens was Wider/Longer/Faster.

I can rarely justify the cost of new lenses, fishing gear, climbing gear and yet I always seem to end up with stuff :whatever: :suspious: :whistle: