1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few more from last year on a day out across the moors .

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Jellyworm, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Just a few shots from a day when I had a drive across the moors via Gillamoor and Farndale,up Church houses bank onto Blakey Ridge then across via Egton and finally to Whitby.
    The light was fantastic but only a few images worth showing...down to inexperience with composure as some of the subjects would have been great if composed better.
    Oh well fun learning. :happy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few critical comments welcome. :happy:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Like those Dave. Especially the last one and the sheep pic which is quite strange :happy:

3. fishergirl

fishergirl Blenny

u want to have a walk round harwood dale :yes: bloody beautiful country

4. Maxie

Maxie New Member

tidy looking sheep boyo :kiss: you yorkshire lads like that kind of thing? wellies at the ready!!!

good photos mate,especially the interspecies erotica :laugh:

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

For me it was the moody sky and the grass looking windswept.....what are you all on about the sheep for very strange....? :wink:
    Mind you the centre one's got a cute ass.......lol :canadian:

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

A walk .... :surprise:...re phrase that jess, you mean a good blast around harwood dale on a crosser .... :cheesy:

7. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

love the sheep one jellington, NO i,m not a worryer

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Those pics were all taken with my Fuji finepix 3000 which was my first digital camera,had a few years playing with an EOS 600 and black and white processing but then nothing till a couple of years ago.
    Now my camera has the capability to shoot in RAW I am just venturing into a bit of digital darkroom manipulations, wish I could have shot some of these in RAW as the things that can be done with no loss in quality is mind boggling !
    Waiting for delivery of Photoshop Elements now so that the fun with the pics can really start.

Looking forward to some atmospheric shots when the winter season comes round again. :happy:

Once I ve got file storage issues resolved...the RAW files are huge !

9. Nicepix

Nicepix New Member

Snap!!

[​IMG]

Also, I dug this one out...

[​IMG]

And one from Blakely Ridge.....

[​IMG]

The RAW files are a problem. But, they are necessary if you need to work on them as the RAW file allows far more flexibility of exposure correction and colour cast alterations than TIFFs or JPEGs. I got a 20 gigawotsit FlashTrax storage device so that I could unload the memory card into it. This device also lets you view the photos and acts as a decent MP3 player too.