1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few hours ont jetty

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i hope we hav'nt got another prof tench in the making :scare: :scare:

2. cps

cps Rockling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. woody

woody New Member

i think yr safe there lobbers :laugh: :evil:

4. Groyne

Groyne Guest

And after reading the other locked thread, I can vouch that Lobbers was down Port late Thurs night/Fri morning, because I had a quick chat with him near the bottom of the path, that was about Midnight. :yes:

................... Unless he has an identical twin. :scare: :scare: :scare: :laugh:

5. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Fluffing hell ,surely not two Lobbers , :scare: the forum couldn,t stand it , :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: only kidding mate , your not a bad lad ,

6. big cod on

big cod on Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lobbers is a good lad and a very good helping hand and harry thanks for the crabs last night down the jetty me with the red tip

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

You should have said something mate , How did it end up ,just the slugs or did the odd cod turn up, i just had the one good knock and lots of rocky rattles.

when i see you about with your mate again we will have a natter ,
    am up the mull next week ,when i get back i will be looking around wills mams and hill stones area,s :happy:

8. big cod on

big cod on Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi harry no cod but thanks and good look up the mull