1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few hours ont jetty

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Lobbers, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

decided on the two second walk tonight , im buggered working all these hours then going fishing, so just done a few hours of the flood on cowbarjetty, it was slow at first , a bleg, then what i thought was a decent codling banging away reeling in, then when it hit the surface close to the sea defence boulders it went light and a bloody big lobster claw came flying out of the water :wounded:

next cast all was still, and was thinking theres nowt about, so i thought to stop using my fresh crab, and use a couple of frozen that i was defrosting, then head home. i cast the frozen crab out , gave it five mins then started packing away, out of the corner of my eye i saw my tip go, so i picked up my rod, nowt, as i went to put it down it pulled over, and i reeled in a nice 3.5lb'er, so on went a half frozen green, and quickly another codling , then another, then a smashover bite, resulting in the fish swimming me sraight into the boulders, i was trying to flick my line off the boulders and could feel the fish banging away, i moved down as far as i could on the slippy bits to try and free my line wich i did, and when i lifted back into the fish it felt a good one, then all went light, i think my line snapped where it was stuck on the rock :angry:, a quick bait up , and it wasnt long for the next codling landed, a quick frozen went back in and i was in again, this one felt a better fish , and was pumping it, it was digging for the bottom hard, it wasnt too far out when all went light, again, i had my full snood my knot had slipped on my bottom hook :wounded: :wounded: :wounded: time for home work in the morn.

anyway four fish in a short sesh, so im happy :yes: i;ll get our lass to post my pics tomorrow

2. woody

woody New Member

well done paul u said last nyt it fishes well there after a blow , one for the diary !!!

3. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done you got fish cant wish for more

4. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice one paul. That havin togo to work sucks when fish are biting.am up at 5during the week and its always about 1am when fish come on for me.one day i may just pull a sicky

5. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Nice 1 Lobbers, shame about the better fish bud.............

6. Sam_bousfield

Sam_bousfield Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Was going to fish there last night and decided against it, wish I had now

7. Lobbers

8. GJW

GJW Rockling

Nice rod Paul... And the fish aint bad either. Well done, good to see your putting that Zeteque to the test..

9. snap off!

snap off! Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

howdo, well done paul, nice fish

10. big cod on

big cod on Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

a vary well done on the fish paul

11. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

had a feeling cowbar would fish nice 1

12. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Nice to see the fish arriving finally and driving the early season doom and gloom away for all the doubters lol, Excellent short session well done.

13. god ov all cod

save this pik and upload it on this link then see what date the piks wer taken
    http://exifdata.com/

14. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well I know this picture is correct because thats Pauls brand new zziplex.

15. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Gonna get yourself in trouble mate by winding people up.

Nice little bag of fish Lobbers :yes:

16. god ov all cod

not botherd m8 they can take the piss out ov me tho carnt they but every1 kisses his arse no names mentioned but its ryt

17. Lobbers

chill out carl, your digging a massive hole for yesell lad

18. go go gadget

go go gadget Rockling

well done paul, new rod looks good too

19. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello Paul, well done......I think time is our biggest enemy, trying to juggle our lives and work and still trying to get a few chucks in here and there. So again well done and I'm pleased that your efforts were rewarded with a real nice bag of fish

I gree 100 per cent Glenn and I think that it's bloody bad crack to imply anything other....again, well done Paul.

Regards Ian

20. cps

cps Rockling

photo shoped on we all know how tekie paul is with the date on his phone thing lol