1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Cod From Whitby West Pier - Port Friday And Whitby Sat Night

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by shammy, Jan 31, 2010.

1. shammy

shammy New Member

my brother and i fished port on friday night nice sea on lots of colour and blanked just as the blizzards came we packed up and went home took 2 and a half hours to go 50 miles, back out late sat afternoon called in at whitby for fish and chips and parked at the whale bones to eat them, a few fishing east peir no one fishing west peir still a good sea on not sure if the west peir would fish due to all the fresh water so a quick call to woody for advice cheers mate,started fishing about 2 hours down till 2 hours up ended up with 4 codling lost 1 on the lift aroung 3lb
    a few pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    then this one
    [​IMG]
    cheers wayne

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well done. Nice to see some fish

3. ste muir

ste muir New Member

Nice one lads,thats just spurred me on to get the gear back out

4. woody

woody New Member

well in wayne!!! still glad i stayed in front of the fire with my pipe n slippers on ; lol nice 2 see the little fella !!!

5. littlecod

littlecod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

nice fish shammy
    one of few people finding fish at the moment.
    youd think thered be more fish with big tides a, a deep norwest swell and plenty of colour.
    well done