1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Days Wrecking Before The Uptiding Festival On Sea Otter 2 It Was Alive

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bigcod, Oct 29, 2014.

Tags:
  1. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

I had a few of my regular lads on today and with an excellent forcast I decided to go wrecking the Uptiding comp starts Saturday so with this cracking weather forcast today we went for a look .

Now with all southerly winds I knew the water would be fairly clear once we got off a few miles I had one or two of my favourite spots I wantd to visit shads were the first order of the day and no sooner had the lads hit the bottom bang the rods were over john Vero had one of those days he fished well nothing unusual for john all the lads got right Amoung the cod a full report later

John will eating cod for some time to come john with his catch .

Attached Files:

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Not all over then ?

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Never is just harder to get the correct conditions ain't it

4. Jmeddy

Jmeddy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Paul sounds like you had a cracking day mate

5. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

A belter john perfect conditions and what could only described a very summer like a lovelly day at sea .

Paul

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

All i can say what a day for the lads the quality of the fish was good uptiding now for a couple of weeks .

Little chris and john were banging them out and got a good start.

[​IMG]

But my old mate phil wasnt going to left out worked with phil on very first job when leaving school on the construction of the blast furnace at redcar we were only lads 16 years old.

[​IMG]

paul.