1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A DAY ON TROT ON

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Jun 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Here are a few fish form my trip yesterday on trot on with Shaun Elwick

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Out of only 5 lads that were on board yesterday we all caught fish and 2 were total novices.

Also I am looking to start writing a weekly column on the forum for the charter skippers so if any skippers want involving please give me a private message on here and some contact details I shall reply to your message then even a weekly text/email on your catch reports ect to me and I will do my best to include as much as I can manage,

Perry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

2. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

The fishing is getting better by the day now, thanks for sharing

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one Perry, always nice to see that the other boats catch fish too. If you need to contact any skippers then their details are at this link:

http://www.wcsa.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/boats/

4. E.F.C. FOREVER

Cheers glenn I will start to save there numbers sbd texting them tonight lets hope there willing to take part
    Still thereloss if not cheers mate

5. Markj

Markj Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Some good fish there, well done. Looking forward to the weekly reports.

Cheers mark.

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

Cheers mate,

Feel free to get involved ya know,
    they were only a couple I took the quality of the fish was auctually better that the pictured show.
    still its a start and hopefully other people who fish on a regular basis will start to post a few pictures/reports on how there day experience on s certian boat went

7. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

How big was your biggest fish Perry ??

8. E.F.C. FOREVER

My biggest would of been 5 pound I had 6/7 fish myself all around 3 lb and one pollock aswell.
    we started really brightly then soon as slack water hit ......dead got going again a bit on flood but never matched the morning I am afraid,
    the boat would of took about 35 fish between 5 of us and the lad in the photo on his own lost a corking fish just come off as was coning into view. He did well as a novice a decent fish took me in to the wreck aswell but dont really wanna explain that one to ya......
    fu@kin fish :)