1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A day aboard Trot On - 17lb cod and ling to 15lb

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by E.F.C. FOREVER, Sep 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. E.F.C. FOREVER

E.F.C. FOREVER Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well just rang paul again about the 6th time today and had the full rundown on a excellent days fishing.

First of all there are photos for this post just to prove that we are not telling porkies that we actually do catch the fish we talk about!!!! In all fairness its partly my fault as the camera I gave paul has not got the correct charger...:-[
    Back to the fishing.

7 double figure fish at least 5/6 of them cod with literally dozens of fish around the 4/5 pound mark apparently it was mental first thing this morning when the bigger fish were caught there were all 7 rods bent into fish when I was on the phone to him.

Everyone ended up with boxs of fish dolly said its took him ages to wash down. due to just the shear quanity of fish onboard. Nothing to do with the anglers been messy ..... just the way it is.

Baited jigger did the most damage taking the biggest fish on the boat which was bouncing between 17 and 18 pound so we will say 17 to be conservative. Im well and truley "chomping at the bit" to get home and get among the fish these photos were took by local man Anthony Noble

I dont think David Bailey will be losing any sleep plus dolly said he fished like a crab with a pair of handcuffs on :p
    Hopefully trot on regular andy will send me a few more pictures so I can get them put up for you all

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok ok ok ok the final one wasnt from today ....... but its a little insight into whats coming aboard on Saturday when this chunky little fella gets back ;-) so get that in ya pipe and smoke it Brassy nd Anthony. ;-)

2. ivan

ivan Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Re: day aboard trot-on 17lb cod and ling to 15lb

Good report Perry. Hope that kenzaki is still doing the business. Take care .

3. E.F.C. FOREVER

Cheers ivan the last fish caught on that rod was brassy with a 19lb ling ....... not best pleased with the freak of nature he might as well just walked up an pi##ed on my leg
    The inbred mongrel
    I hope ya keeping well mate and hope to see you soon

4. ivan

ivan Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I'm up on the 17th & the 24th for the festival with Rich Cope. Fingers crossed.

5. E.F.C. FOREVER

Hopefully get to see you then mate on 17th anyway best tide of festival that one mate ;-)

6. E.F.C. FOREVER

There is spaces available for the late summer festival and the uptiding festival

7. E.F.C. FOREVER

Places available dor tomorrow if you can manage to escape the wife
    (no offence ladies)
    There has to be a 25lb+ fish due ;-)